Chapter-5

Sid get's up from the floor and turns towards his mom and hugs her as tears flows from both of their eye's. No matter how much you show yourself strong infront of whole world but your mother's embrace is the place where you find solace and automatically your tears, emotions which you were hiding from whole world flows down and comes out feeling the warmth of mother. That's the place where you can break down and open your heart as a kid knows that his/her mother will never judge her like others does because she knows their kid more than the world knows them, because mother and children are connected with eachother even before birth. He knows the importance of mother and can understand the biggest lack of a mother in Ruhi's life which can easily affect her mental health and develop insecurity, negativity in her. He unhugs her mom and says.

Sid-: mom, dad I'm ready to get married only for my daughter... But please find a girl who love my baby and not my money, luxury or fame... He says to his mom while the trio get's happy and they four did a group hug after his parents nod's at him.

Daksh/Jahnvi-: I had already found a perfect girl for my son and granddaughter... They both says at the same time and looks at eachother.

Daksh/Jahnvi-: he'll only get married to the girl whom I choosed for my son and to be my daughter in law... They both again say's at same time and starts arguing over it while Sid and Ishika looks at them disbelievingly and sits at the couch beside eachother.

Ishika keeps her head on Sid's shoulder while Sid puts his arm around his sister's shoulder and they both were watching their parents arguing while the servants cleaned the living room's mess created by Sid. Aditya too enters and seeing his mom and dad, he shakes his head at them as they always argue over small things. He too goes and sits beside Sid keeping his head on his another shoulder, ishika tells Aditya everything while Aditya was happy for his brother and Ruhi and was angry on Ashi.

It was now 7:30pm, now Sid, Aditya and ishika all three were getting annoyed from the continuous arguments of their parents. It was almost 1 hr since they both are arguing. Ruhi too wakes up and comes down only to find her grandparents fighting with eachother. Then her eyes fell upon her dad, chachu and bee who was sitting and watching her grandparents like they are watching some sort of movie. She frowns on seeing Aditya and ishika sitting close to Sid keeping their heads on her dad's shoulder. She goes and stands infront of her dad with a cute grumpy pout. Sid smiles seeing her and picks her up and make her sit in his lap.

Sid-: Slept well princess...?? He asks her while she nods cutely and Aditya and ishika pulls her cheeks from the sides which they were sitting. She rubs her cheeks with grumpy face making the trio giggles.

Ishika-: mom dad... Stop arguing now... See my muffin is also here... Let's ask her only, she'll select her mom... She says while her parents nod's and both ishika and Aditya gets up from their places as daksh and jahnvi sits on Sid's both side while Aditya and ishika sits infront of Ruhi on their knees.

Daksh-: doll choose one girl who you like... Oky...?? He tells her while Ruhi looks at them confusingly. Her grandparents forwards their respective mobiles infront of Ruhi while opening the pic of girls which they choosed.

Sid-: princess... Just select one whom you like... He says while ruhi nod's and looks at both of their mobiles while others were looking at her impatiently waiting for her answer. Ruhi looks at both the pics for sometime and then turns her face towards her dad.

Ruhi-: Daddy... Same same... She says while pointing towards both of their mobile which others looks at eachother confusingly and then at the mobiles to see Avu's pic opened in both of their mobile. They all gets stunned as both of them choosed same girl.

Jahnvi-: that means you also..

Daksh-: it means you also selected avneet for Sid...??

Jahnvi-: yeah but when you feel like she's perfect for our kid's...??

Daksh-: today in office when Avneet has consoled our Ruhi and was loving her like..

Jahnvi(cutting him in between)-: like her own daughter... She completes his sentence while he nod's. I had also felt the same that avneet is perfect for our Ruhi when we both had meet her in temple and she has taken care of her till the time I was busy in Pooja and distributing clothes and food to needy peoples outside the temple...

Aditya-: I too feel like she's perfect... The way she was treating our princess just like a glass doll... She only has made her calm and stop her from crying... Infact you all know when we were seeing the outfits and checking the size, all the time she was just asking about Ruhi... And she also told me that doesn't know why she feels a deep connection with Ruhi... He tells them while others smiles except Sid and ruhi. But Ruhi too smiles seeing others smiling.

Jahnvi-: maybe God has only planned this and they are in eachother's destiny...

Daksh-: yeah... Oky so tomorrow we all will go to her home for fixing Sid's and Avu's alliance...

Ishika-: done and then my muffin will get her mumma... She says excitedly while Ruhi again gets upset hearing the word mom and was on a verge to cry when others notices.

Jahnvi-: no my dear... Don't start crying... You want to know na who's your mom and you want your mumma na...?? She asks her while taking Ruhi in her arms and Ruhi nods innocently. You'll soon get your mumma in just few days... She says making Ruhi's eye's twinkle and she squeals loudly in excitement while everyone was happy and Sid too smiles seeing his princess happiness.

TBC...