Chapter-36

Next day,

Everyone was sitting in living room busy in their own work while Avu and jahnvi was in kitchen. They too comes out after sometime and sits with others.

Sid's dadi-: Sid... Son... She calls him sweetly gaining Sid's attention who was busy in working on his laptop.

Sid-: jii... He replies her while working.

Sid's dadi-: when are you going to give us good news...?? She says to sid while everyone looks at her confusingly not understanding the meaning behind her words while daksh and Jahnvi understood what she was saying.

Sid-: what good news dadii..??

Sid's dadi-: dear I mean that when are you both planning to show me my great grandchild's face...?? She says making Avu blush while everyone except Avu and Ruhi looks at Sid with smirk who was having a blank face.

Sid-: dadi..

Sid's dadi(cutting him in between)-: see dear... Now I'm getting older and I want to see my grandson's child before dying... Consider it as my last wish and you know that except you no one can fulfill it... As adi has sweared that he'll not marry and Ishu is too small for getting married so now you're only my last hope left...

Sid-: dadi.. it's not even proper two days I got married and you're talking about all this... See dadi don't expect anything from me, I'm not going to listen to all this your rubbish talks... I already have one daughter, I don't want another kid... Be happy seeing her only... Don't expect anything from me... He says irritatedly and leaves from there while Sid's grandmother looks at his direction disappointedly and sadly. Avu goes towards her and sits beside her taking her hand in her's.

Avu-: dadiji.. don't be upset because of him... He doesn't mean that, it's just that we both are not ready for this responsibility so soon... We just got married a day before only that's why he behaved like that... I'm sorry from his side... Don't be upset because of him please... She says to her while Sid's grandmother nods and blesses her and Avu goes from there taking Ruhi. Sid's grandmother looks at daksh and Jahnvi who were looking at her only.

Sid's dadi-: what...?? Go and do preparation for tonight's reception... Don't do time pass here... She says to them while they nods and left from there.

Aditya and ishika comes and sits beside both sides of their grandmother and says.

Aditya-: nothing has happened between bhai and bhabhi...

Ishika-: and seeing them I don't feel that bhai likes bhabhi being close to him... Now what we should do dadi...??

Dadi-: now we'll not do anything... That chipkali will only do everything...

Adi(confusingly)-: what..??

Dadi-: yeah now she'll only help us in bringing Sid and bahu close...

Ishika(confusingly)-: but how that chipkali I mean Jannat will help us... She's against bhai and bhabhi's relationship and they don't like their relationship...

Dadi-: exactly and now it will only help us... Listen what you both had to do... And she tells them her plan while Aditya and ishika looks at her shockingly with unbelievable expression.