Chapter-55

Hey Guy's...!! I know know many of you're angry from me for righting sidjan's scene so I'm sorry for that, please forgive your dear innocent author and many of my readers were not happy from last chapter, some were having problem with it that why I showed that so I showed that because it was important and some doesn't have any problem with what I showed but the main problem was that I asked to comment on that and also said that I'm not gonna update so here's the next chapter for all reader's. I had write it in lil time so please bare with the grammatical errors.

Let's start,

At night,

After dinner, everyone was in their respective rooms.

In Sidneet's room,

Sid was pacing from here to there in not so good mood while Ruhi was asleep and Avu was in closet changing her outfit. As soon as she comes out, Sid goes towards her direction and holding her hand he takes her to the balcony and closes the sliding glass door.

Sid-: Why you requested me to drop her...?? You know that I hate her so why you told me to drop her...?? She was continuously staring me in car making me uncomfortable... I swear Avneet I would have killed her with my bare hands... Her that staring session was making me extremely angry.... Why the fuck you told me to drop her...?? He asks her being angry.

(So yeah guy's Avneet has requested Sid to drop jan. So for knowing how let's see the flashback.)

Flashback,

After Sid left from room, Avu too runs behind him after a while to give his wallet to him which he forget. She was going outside to Sid when she bumped into jannat in corridor who was running and scared of losing the new project and in all this her purse fell down. Avu bends down to pick her purse when jan shouts at her in frustration.

Jan-: What the hell you did avu...?? I'm already running late and because of you now I'm more late... I swear avu If I lose my this project na then I'm not gonna leave you... You always come between me and my success, you don't want na that I get successful in life, only you get all success and everyone's praises...??

Avu-: I'm sorry but I hadn't bumped with you intentionally... And I'm not interested in coming between anyone's success and Siddharth is too going in that direction only so it's better if you request him to drop you anyhow... He's the only one who can drop you in less time as he hate you and can't tolerate you... So maybe he drive fast to get rid of you and leave you at your destination quickly...

Jan-: shut up... And don't waste my time... Stay aside... She says and runs outside while Avu shrugs and goes outside to see jan talking to sid.

Avu signs Sid to agree to her and drop her while Sid denies with eyes. So the time when jan was busy in speaking Sidneet were talking through eyes and after sometime he nod's irritatedly and unwantedly because of Avu's continuous request. Avu smiles at him and gives him a flying kiss while Sid sees and leaves from there with annoyed face making Avu chuckle.

Avu-: I know you're angry from me... But don't worry mein apne hubby ko mana lungi... I'm just sick off by hearing taunts and fake blames on me from Jannat and that too without any fault... So this time I'm not gonna listen her and neither I'll let our relationship spoil...

Flashback ends.

Avu-: calm down firs...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: what calm down...?? I don't even wanna see her face, her face makes me remember my past, the horrible time when I and my daughter was suffering and she was enjoying... I remember every single night after her birth when rooh cried in fever... And you know what sister was doing that time...?? She fucking was busy in making her career and enjoying her life... She doesn't even a bit regretted for what she did when she was pregnant... And I'm sure now also she's just acting to be guilty... I'm 110% sure she's acting of loving rooh because she wants something...

Avu-: no she has changed... She's not acting... And I told you to drop her because she was getting late for shoot and if she reached their late and they changed the model then she would have bursted upon me and blamed me that I was jealous of her success... Everytime she says that I'm a hurdle in her success... I don't know why she always feel like I snatch everything from her when I don't, I never tried to snatch opportunities from her... I was in Mumbai and she was in Delhi when we choosed our fields...

Sid-: you're not jealous of her but she's jealous of you... Not from now but from starting only... I had noticed everytime how she praised you and then the next moment she start back bitching about you... The reason she didn't told you or your parents about her wedding with me because she was insecure from you that what if seeing you I changed my decision and you snatched me from her... She never trusted anyone neither her husband nor her own sister... She just know how to hurt others... Arey Jo ladki apni khudki bachi ko itni bhuri haalat mein chor ke ja skti hai woh kya nhi kr skti... For once, not for once, her heart doesn't feel bad for rooh, not for once she thought of seeing her or knowing about her so now why suddenly after a year she's coming and saying that she loves Ruhi and asking forgiveness from me... Now say, after knowing all this things about her, do you think now also that she's changed...?? He asks her while Avu looks down as she doesn't have any answer to this question because now she too was feeling Sid's every word's true.

Sid who was looking at her, holds her hand in his and makes her look up at him.

Sid-: don't think about all this now... And from next time don't do this again... I don't care if she reach at time or not and if she ever speak against you or blame you so just tell me.... I'll handle it... He explains her lovingly while Avu nods and hugs him while Sid kisses her crown.

Avu-: can we sit here for sometime...?? She asks him while pointing towards Swing.

Sid-: sure... Wait let me check once at princess...

Avu-: you sit... I'll go and check her...

Sid-: oky... He says while Avu goes inside and after checking Ruhi, she goes back to balcony and sit beside Sid on swing.

TBC...