Chapter-27

Heyya guy's..!!

Thanks a lot for this amazing ranking ❤️❤️. Do support and leave your reviews and suggestions as you left till now.

Sid-: thanks... And avneet, your sister Jannat was my first wife and Ruhi's biological mother... We had officially divorced and she had signed a legal contract too with me which I'll show you when I'll tell you everything... For now I guess this much is enough for you to digest as you were not even aware about her wedding and all... Infront of you and your mom, dad she's unmarried girl but the truth is she was married to me and is divorced... He says to her making her shocked. So this was the reason because of which her cousins were not happy with her marriage. She was shocked would be understatement that her sister and family hide such a big thing from her and her parents. Avneet is in love and married with her sister's ex husband. She wasn't able to react.

Avu silently moves towards closet to change her clothes. Her mind was filled with so many questions that why her family hided such a big thing from her and her parents...?? Why jannat never told about her marriage to her sister..?? Why she kept her wedding a secret affair from her, ad and am...?? And most important when she meet Sid and they fall in love because as much as she knows jannat, her chachu chachi, cousins all live in Delhi so when they meet and how they got married..?? Why no one told her and her parents about sidjan's wedding when Avu's alliance got fixed with Sid..?? Why they all were silent everytime..?? What did jannat did in past that Sid left her and they both divorced..?? What happened between them..?? Whose fault was it...?? And such many questions were roaming in her mind but she was silent only because of her blind, infinite love for Sid and the connection she feels with Ruhi everytime and the love she's getting from her in law's who treats her like a daughter and not daughter in law. She can't ask Sid anything as he has said her that he'll tell her everything.

After sometime, Avu changes her clothes and comes outside only to find Sid laying on couch with his eyes closed and his one hand was resting on his chest and another hand was under his head.

Avu-: where is angel..?? She asks him while sitting on bed and keeping her mobile on side table.

Sid-: she's sleeping in Adi's room with Adi... He replies her with closed eyes and without moving.

Avu-: should I bring her here..?? I mean Aditya would be...

Sid (cutting her in between)-: they both are habitual of sleeping with eachother... She sleeps in his room with him only when I'm out for business trips...

Avu-: but what if she wakes up at night...??

Sid-: she'll not wake-up as she hasn't slept in afternoon... Now stop speaking and just sleep now and let me also sleep... He says while Avu hummed and lays down on bed switching off the lights she try to sleep but sleep was far away from her eyes. Her mind was filled with so many questions.

Avu looks at Sid who was sleeping. She can't lose him. What if they both sort out everything and the love for eachother again starts rising...?? She knows that her cousins were trying to break her alliance so from now onwards she has to be careful if she doesn't want to lose her husband and new family. Insecurities starts developing in her mind and heart. Her love for Sid was overpowering the love for her family and cousins. She doesn't know whether it's wrong or right but the only thing she knows is that she is crazily, madly in love with Sid and can't bear the pain of losing him or seeing Sid with another girl. She'll die or kill herself if Jannat returns in Sid and Ruhi's life as his wife and her mother. She knows she's being selfish but what she can do when she has fallen deeply in love with Sid. After her college she was trying to move on but wasn't able to, infact her love was getting more deeper than everyday.

Avu decides that no matter what she'll not let jannat snatch her love and daughter from her. She gets up from the bed and goes towards Sid's couch to find him in deep sleep. She touches his hand slightly to know that he's awake or sleeping. Sid doesn't move indicating that he was slept. She sees some space on the couch, the couch was big enough for 2 people to sleep closely with eachother. She lays down beside him, very close to him and encircles her hand around him so that she doesn't fall. She drifts off into deep slumber resting her head on Sid's chest and listening his soft heartbeats which worked as a lullaby for her. She gets to know that Sid is not a light sleeper. She sleeps close to him with a small smile.

TBC...