Definitely Boyfriends

SLIGHT PERCABETHHH~!!!!!! I love that ship! And some making out! and Finally a point of view of Will

Will-

It was a long day at the infirmary i must admit, A familiar voice came from behind me as i stood outside seeing the sun lower slowly almost hitting sunset soon "Ew, Love, Gross" I turned to see the one and only Nico Di Angelo. I've Admired him from afar never really having the courage to speak to him. My siblings suspect i'm inlove with him since i could star at him all day and never get bored. He seemed to be seeing Percy and Annabeth kissing in the water. They seemed like a cute and normal couple unlike me... Whatever, I'm Bi, and by myself. Too cringy? I figured, I apologize, i took it from father Apollo. i tried to get the confidence to talk to Nico, he had such pretty eyes, nice hair, and perfect height for me to reach his lips... At that moment i knew my siblings are right....

"Have you ever been.. inlove? Like a crush?" I crooked. "In the 1940s or in this decade?" Nico loooked down at the ground leaning his back on a tree "This decade" i guess he must have had a crush recently if hes going to ask the decade. "Once..It was pathetic though. Never trusting myself to fall for another, I'll Only get hurt again" i was surprised he was inlove once what a lucky girl... "Lucky lady then. She must have been lucky for the son of Hades to fall inlove with" i felt a ball at the back of my throat, i wish i was that girl... Nico looked hesitant "He" wait... did Nico just say he? as in he's GAY?! The best day of my life! "wait, he as in a guy? Meaning your gay?" my eyes widened when he nodded 

"Got a problem with it?" his tone was as stiff as a rock "No! of course not! Kayla has two fathers plus im Bisexual myself, Men are hot" ive never been happier to come out to someone ever since i did with my siblings "i guess men are hot. But i dont believe in love anyways." He said "you did at one point! Sooooo, who's the lucky guy" I really wanted to know because i wanted to know if i would be his type and had a chance "Im not telling you!" he snapped "Im ur best friend pleaseee" i begged him "Who said you were?" "me, anyways.. Pleaseee?" i went down on my knees and begged like a peasant 

i begged, and begged, and begged him to tell me. i got him able to finally tell me after so much begging i annoyed him enough to get the truth "Oh my gods, Fine" 

"Yay! thank you! so now tell me!" i got up and put a big smile on my face Nico hesitated..."Percy jaskson..." My heart broke a little.. i guess he was his type... i'm nothing like him. He's got Jet black hair (going off the books. Walker, I still love ur role as Percy!), Hot but not to me to others hes hot,  And saved the world like 100 times! I have blonde hair and im just some freak who works at the infirmary and is a medic "Oh, That's nice! so, He's your type then?" back to that ball at the back of my throat. at this point i should name it like its my pet "Oh Hades (Hell) No! my type is.. Something else" I smiled like an idiot... "can you tell me?" 

"No" he could imitate rocks pretty easily... "This time, its something i really cant tell you"

"What! Why?" i gave a little frown of sadness and disappointment. i decided to give me a little puppy face to convince him to tell me "Gods why do you have to do your puppy face?" he turned a bit red  

"Please.." i knew it would get him to say yes and he did! "Oh my gods you're not going to stop trying are you? What do i have to lose, My type are guys who are a literal ball of sunshine despite his father being Apollo" i was in shock, maybe i had a chance my father being Apollo and people including him calls me a ball of sunshine... "Now you probably can guess who.." His tone was anxious i didn't know rather if he was talking about me or perhaps Austin but I hope i didn't get my hopes up.... i looked back at him "i'm guessing my brother?" 

Nico was in disgust  at who i announced could be his type  "What, Ew? No!" so not my brother then it has to be me. I didnt say which brother so i basically said any of my brothers. That's Austin and a couple of 7-12 year olds. "Well if its not my brother and not my sisters then what's left is me" he turned red once i said 'whats left is me'  "Now you know who it is?" he rolled his eyes "yeah, Well, Thought you said you didn't believe in love?"