Plastic Fork incident

(a bit funny but cute little oneshot lmao)

Will-

Just an ordinary day at the infirmary. Think again. there can never be an ordinary day when your boyfriend is the prince of the underworld/Hell and fucking aquaman decides to mess with his anger temper. "So are you going to explain how and why the fuck you stabbed Percy with a  PLASTIC FORK THAT USUALLY WOULD HAVE BROKEN INSTANTLY?!" Nico just smiled and shook his head "So are you going to tell me why you did that?" i attempted again "Mr. You-Not-My-Type  stabbed me because i called him short and that he couldn't fight so we did a duel" Percy said. 

"I- Mind getting into detail?" i blinked at Percy then to Nico again. "Alright, so what happened was he didn't even try to fight me at all till i pinned him to the ground and he wiped out a plastic fork and stabbed me on my left thigh with it." i'm still questioning how it didn't break and apparently Nico read my mind because he said "With the right speed, friction and angle it should stab cleanly into the tissue of the skin" not only was a surprised how he knew how to stab someone with a fork so smoothly but he was using doctor vocabulary. I'm such a good influence! (Sometimes.. When i'm not sucking his di- NEVER MIND!!)

"I don't want to know how you know that, Nico, You scare me sometimes" Percy was frightened. "So Percy, I'll have to pull the fork out your thigh then wrap your thigh in cast a warm towel on top" i said

"I'd prefer the fork still stuck in my thi- HOLY HERA OUCH!!" i cut him off by quickly pulling the walmart looking plastic fork out his now bleeding thigh. "I don't get paid enough for this. I don't even get paid when i should....I saved LIVES OF CAMPERS... Specking of debt, Nico is in so much debt.. But you're an exception for being my boyfriend. Boyfriend privileges" i say as a smile creeps up his face. he walks out the door waiting for me to give him a lecture about how he cant hurt others.

 I called out to kayla to help me and when she walked in she was confused why i held a bloody fork in my hand. I told her Nico stabbed Percy with it. Kayla quickly wrapped Percy's thigh in a cast as i damped a clean towel under warm water. Percy was still screeching in pain.... To the point the whole camp heard him. Damn even the dead could hear him. Hades (Hell), probably the random people in Poland-  

I rinsed the plastic fork giving it back to Nico then snatching it away "Love, Promise you won't stab 'Aquaman' with the fork again?" i asked him with a chuckle "No promises... Okay fine maybe. As long as fucking 'aquaman' doesn't start it" he turned his head away from me. i gently turned his head back to look me in the eyes. "Fair enough" i leaned in to kiss him. he filled in the gap between us. Kayla finished taking care of Percy to see us kiss out the room. "Get a room lovebirds" she laughed "Gladly!" i picked up Nico who was still processing what was happening and brought him to an empty room. I place him on the bed sitting down and i sit next to him. i grab his face and kiss him. "Wait what, I didn't sign up for this, But.... will you do this every time i stab Percy?" he asked "Perhaps... Actually yes. The price you have to pay if you stab Percy or literally anyone"

"It's worth it then. Guess you'll have many people in the infirmary stabbed with a plastic fork" he laughed "Love, Then i wouldn't have time for you if these sooo many people in the infirmary" i joked around "Whatever Glow-Stick" he teased my glowing abilities "Hey! Don't tease my ability to glow" 

"Hmm, How about no your always going to be my Night Light" he continued "Fine, I can play that game too Sunshine~" i pulled him closer. he pushed our lips together. i couldn't be happier. Just me with my boyfriend.

SORRY IVE BEEN HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK!!! GIVE ME ANY REQUEST ON ONE-SHOTS I CAN DO!!!

I Also posted the first chapter to a new story! Its a Malconnor story (Connor stoll x Malcolm Pace)!!! Its called "The Prankster and the 'Innocent'"

-G