TANJIRO!

--------------------------
Co-Author note:
Author-sama was busy so I just did this chapter all by myself. This chapter cringed me so bad..so dear readers you all just can skip this chapter if you want to.. just don't tell Author-sama I said this..

Y'all can just imagine that Muzan found out that Tanjiros immune to the sun blah blah blah and Tanjiros mission as a spy continues blah blah.

Author-sama said this chapter was okay it wasn't cringe.. but it cringed the h*ll out of me...

Skip this chapter please.

Just skip this chapter it won't hurt.

Still here? Okay then.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Brace yourself.

______________________________________________

Muzan at that time was back at the Infinity castle and immediately went to Tanjiros room to check in on him.. but all he saw was an empty room and worse than that was.. Muzan saw Tanjiros vision.

Muzan screamed Nakime's name demanding her to bring him to Tanjiro quickly..
______________________________________________

Tanjiro saw the sun... It was bright..

'The sun is very bright today'..Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiros eyes widened as he felt his skin burn. Tanjiro covered his face trying to cover it.. Tanjiro tried to go back to the shade...

'Is this why dad didn't want me to go outside?' he thought as he cried because of the burning getting more and more painful..

Tanjiro tried to run to the shade but he couldn't. His knees were burning it was hard to get up.

'is this the end?' Tanjiro thought.
______________________________________________

'No no!' Muzan thought as he ran quickly as possible when Nakime bought him to Tanjiros location.

Muzan ran quickly tree to tree.

As Muzan looked forward he saw Tanjiro trying to reach his hands out to him... What was this emotion Muzan was feeling? Was it anger? Tanjiro didn't follow his 'warnings' so was he angry?

Muzan saw it. The way Tanjiro burned.. Tanjiro was burning Infront of his eyes.. Muzan tried to reach his hands out to Tanjiro while he was running to him.

Tree by tree Muzan got nearer and nearer to the sun and Tanjiro...

'why? Why? Would you take someone who made me.... Happy?' Muzan was confused for his own emotions 'am I angry?' Muzan thought as many memories with Tanjiro went through his mind... A tear fell down Muzans eyes... 'i'm? Crying?' Muzan said as tears escaped his eyes..

Muzan was about to reach Tanjiro, he was willing to sacrifice for Tanjiro..

But... Isn't it already to late?why bother saving him when it's already to late Kibutsuji Muzan? He'll burn to ashes just like any other demons.. but why? Why let a tear escape from your eyes just for him? Why are you willing to sacrifice just for Tanjiro? Won't it be better to just lose one demon? If you go and try to save him now.. you'll also burn Kibutsuji Muzan.. 'something' in Muzans head said.