Four

Listening to footsteps they all turn and see taehyung standing with cold face but was glaring at his parents. Jungkook run to him and kissed his cheek.
Jungkook: you are back early honey
Taehyung just ignored jungkook making him feel hurt a little but also follow taehyung and stand on right side near their parents.
Taehyung: I'm not ready for this marriage yet
Taehyung said as everyone was shocked hearing this but they give confused look when jungkook start to laugh loudly.
Jungkook: stop playing prank tae...it doesn't suit you
Taehyung: I'm serious jungkook... i don't want this marriage now
Jungkook: wh.. what are sa....saying you love me i love you than why 
Taehyung: I'm not ready for marriage you just 20.and I'm 28 and i want to focus on business and u to become mature
Jungkook slapped taehyung and hold his collars their parents were just praying that they will not make decision which they will regret latter.
Jungkook: what the fuck you think you are saying... you have to marry me kim and thats finall
Taehyung: I'm not rejecting you jungkook but not now... I'm not ready
Jungkook again slapped taehyung as tears start to flow taehyung immediately start to rub his cheek but this time jungkook was not controlling his emotions anymore.
Jungkook: marry me
Taehyung: i will but not now please
Jungkook pushed taehyung and run out everyone also run behind him
even taehyung too but jungkook was already sitting on driving seat and left.
Joon: what was that tae why you did this... how can you say all these things
Taehyung: he is just 20 dad but if he regret marrying me later he is child but you guys are adult.
Jimin: he love you tae..he is with you when no one was beside you because of your cold nature but see in the end you hurt him
Taehyung: uncl..
Jin: shut up kim Taehyung
Jin shout as everyone sit thinking where jungkook must have gone.,when will he come back as it was already 8pm but still jungkook was nowhere... he was not picking up calls or replying to text.
Jimin: where is our son suga...when will he come
Suga: don't cry.. he is strong
Jimin: no what if he try to do something stupid again like today
Jimin said as more tears starts to flow but his words make taehyungs heartbeat faster.
Joon: what you mean
Suga: today he put knife on his neck because we were saying that he is not mature for marriage...he even hurt himself
Taehyung: wh..what shit
Taehyung shout first time in these years as the also run out and drive off. Both of their parents were crying that what is happening with their children.
Joon: don't cry ... tae left for finding kook ...he will bring him back safely
Suga: i trust him joon but i don't trust my son I'm scared what if he decides something stupid 
Taehyung was driving as he was still trying to call but he get enough of jungkook so he quickly open the tracker and check jungkooks location.
Taehyung felt little relaxed after knowing his location as he felt proud that he already have placed tracker on jungkook's mobile years ago. Taehyung drive as soon he stop his car infront of one of hotels owned by jeons. Taehyung get out as he throw the Key towards guard who catch it and bow. He was walking inside as all the staff was bowing him and wishing him good evening.
Manger: good evening mr.kim
Taehyung: hmm give me master card in which room and floor jungkook is staying
Taehyung said as manger bow and quickly come back with master card of top floor , Taehyung take it and run towards lift.   
Manager: hope young master will not fire me for giving master card to mr.kim
Manager gluped hard as when jungkook entered inside the hotel he warned everyone to not allow anyone near him not even tae. Taehyung was getting impatient and jungkook inside room was just in his bathrobe drinking alcohol like crazy. His all room was messed up alcohol bottles were infront of him , he have good control over control but tears were also flowing.
Jungkook: dame kim , you have to marry me just wait what i will do tomorrow... you are mine
Jungkook was drinking that he didn't hear when someone knock on door it was non other than Taehyung . he waited but when he get no reply he use master card and slowly come inside.  
It was so dark to look but still he slowly close the door and he hear jungkook's voice as he was mumbling something about him only. Taehyung just shake his head as alcohol reached his nose Taehyung immediately turn the light on making jungkook turn in anger.
Jungkook: who fucking dare to come in i will kill you bastad
Taehyung: now you will kill me and I'm bastad huh
Taehyung said in cold voice as jungkook immediately get up from couch he looked at taehyung he looked different as his suit and hair was totally messed up which was just too new as taehyung was tidy one. Jungkook rubbed his eyes cutely as taehyung smiled but jungkook point at him and again he put cold expressions.
Jungkook; you just smiled right...you are my tae you come for me.
Jungkook was coming towards hik but he stopped when he remembered what taehyung did to him..how he rejected to marry him ..he break his heart today.
Taehyung: come hear brat see your man is here hm
Taehyung try to talk soft but he turn to other side when jungkook throw his glass of alcohol on him but luckily he turned and saved himself. Jungkook again start to throw pillows , cushions on taehyung's who was trying to save himself from his brat jeon. Taehyung somehow reached near jungkook and pull him into a tight hug. Jungkook tried to pull away but taehyung was not him at end jungkook bite on taehyung's cheek as he can taste blood in his mouth but taehyung didn't pull his hug back.
Taehyung: if you are giving me pain i will take it without Second thought
Jungkook pull back as he looked how his teeth was marked his cheek and blood was coming out. Jungkook don't know why he always lost his control and end up hurting taehyung which he hate most he hate himself when he hurt his love because of his own anger issues.
Jungkook: get out...i don't want to talk to you now ..get out
Taehyung: jungkook listen to me...you are just 20 but if in future you find someone else... I'm 8 year's older than you... please come lets go ho home
Jungkook smirk as he hear taehyungs words a idea pop out in his mind as he looked at taehyung
Jungkook: want me to go home right  Taehyung nodded jungkook take out fresh bottle of alcohol and open and out infront of Taehyung.
Jungkook: drink it .. i will come with you

----------------- to be continued 🎀