Eight

Taehyung: stop talking and lay down
Jungkook: no , i..it hurts when i lay down tae .. please
Taehyung: jungkook
Taehyung said in cold voice and jungkook can sense that he was serious so he lay down but he screamed in pain so taehyung help him to lay down . Taehyung get the plastic bag he was holding to himself and take out cream jungkook looked confused but taehyungs ears were red.
Jungkook: wha happened...why are you blushing
Taehyung: stop saying these things an..and
Jungkook: and?
Taehyung: open your legs wider..i need to apply this cream
Taehyung said in one go with closed eyes as he hear jungkook giggling like small baby.

Taehyung was so done with him when ever taehyung stucks jungkook always make fun of him no matter but . But he get shivers all over his body when jungkook hold his hands and start to slide inside his bathrobe to his thighs making taehyung glup and blush hard.
Jungkook: you know, I'm your's... you can do it by yourself
Jungkook said in teasing turn but he get surprised when taehyung get on his knees between his legs. Taehyung left bathrobe little up and looked at jungkook and he just hold robe on his waist without saying a word. Taehyung hover him and kissed his forehead and come back on his knees.
Taehyung: it may burn a little but stay strong, I know you can do it than we will go home back
Jungkook: I'm good boy for you

Taehyung nodded his head as he put cream on his fingers and looked at jungkook and start to apply but he can see jungkook was in pain. Taehyung slow his movements as he put his other hand infront of Jungkook's mouth.
Taehyung: bite me..if it's hard don't bite your lips or cheeks it will hurt later
Jungkook looked at him and took side of Taehyung's hand inside his mouth but he didn't bite it but placed kisses when ever it pain a little. Taehyung was done as he get up and picked jungkook up and make him sit on soft soft pillow and took another bag in which he brought new clothes for him.
Taehyung: i will make you wear these , till me if you feel uncomfortable
Taehyung let jungkook know that he can stop him any moment but jungkook never wanted taehyung to stop . 

Jungkook was fully naked as taehyung was holding loss t-shirt to make him wear but jungkook pulled taehyung between his legs . He hold taehyung's hands between his hands taehyung can sense tension between them when he feel jungkook's lips on his , he was shocked to core but he didn't wanted to push jungkook or hurt as he know jungkook will get angry. Jungkook noticed taehyung closing his eyes giving himself to jungkook who smiled and peck his lips many times.
Jungkook: i love you tae
Jungkook said with last peck as taehyung opened his eyes and made jungkook wear his dress and kissed his forehead. Taehyung picked up jungkook as they were ready to leave and they met manager when they were leaving from backdoor. 

Manager: good afternoon young master..good afternoon mr.kim
Manager bow to them as taehyung was picking jungkook up in his arm he was looking little confused. Which ofcourse both of them noticed and taehyung hold him more securely.
Taehyung: mr.han collect our belongings from room and send them back to mansion till evening
Manager: yes mr.kim but to jeon mansion
Taehyung: kim's
Taehyung left from there he put jungkook on side seat and start to drive. Smile was not leaving jungkook's face but taehyung was scared , nervous because right now they have to face their parents. No... clearly he have to face both family and handle everything.

Taehyung: jungkook, when we reach there don't say anything.. i will handle everything just don't loss your control
Taehyung said while driving but know jungkook was looking at him with big ass pout on his lips. Jungkook put his hand on taehyung's hand as he was driving with one hand only .
Jungkook: i will try but if anyone dare to say something to you or shout at you will not sit back and listen..i know how to protect what's mine
Jungkook said in full possesive tune taehyung nodded his head as he was just praying that their parents will not over react. Now car stopped infront of Kim's mansion as taehyung again picked jungkook up as soon they entered they see both kim and jeon couple come towards them with worried but relaxing faces. 

Jimin: ohh my baby , are you okay kook.. you brat how can you leave like that
Jimin was shouting as taehyung was standing infront of jungkook who was sitting on couch like king and rolling his eyes.
Jimin: yo..you just wait till your tae levae for office than i will show you how to roll your eyes on your mom
Suga: honey you are over reacting
Suga said slowly but everything heared jin and joon smiled and jungkook was done but taehyung was standing with serious face. Taehyung rubbed his neck as he went close suga and jimin and hold their hands.
Suga: what happened tae
Taehyung: yo..you guys wanted me to marry jungkook but i rejected at that time
Jin: yes , baby we understand that you need time it's fine. 

Taehyung: no eomma I'm ready.. I'm ready to marry jungkook when ever he want to
Jimin: all of the sudden
Jimin said as taehyung get little nervous as ge can't tell everyone what happened between them. Jungkook giggled as everyone looked at him who was sitting like fuffly baby and eating fruits like nothing happened yesterday.
Suga: are you sure tae...tell us if that brat is forcing you for anything
Jungkook: dad.. believe me this time I'm totally innocent ..
Jungkook said in innocent tune which was ofcourse not so innocent taehyung can understand his meaning so well. Both Kim's and jeons looked at eachothers but nodded as they just want their children's happiness.
Jungkook: tae... tae pick me up  

Jungkook shouted in excitement as taehyung picked him up and jungkook start to kiss all over his face but joon cough fakly.
Jin: upstairs... tae's room
Jin said as taehyung's ear turn red oh go no one ever had this much impact on him how much jungkook hold over him. Taehyung didn't wanted to make himself more embarassed as he quickly started to go upstairs while jungkook was mumbling something to him. Downstairs both kims and jeons looked at eachother and chuckled hard.. they sit on couch while smiling happily.
Jin: my tae baby think he can hide from us but he from we are their parents
Jimin: and hyung our tae is so innocent he forgot to cover finger marks and his bite from jungkook's neck
Joon: it's fine , as both of them are together.. they are best match ..   

--------------to be continued 🎀