Two

Jungkook: as always my hottie look five star meal... fuck so hot..
Taehyung just stand there looking at him as he sigh and come close to his bed where his suit was laying and jungkook follow him like puppy.
Taehyung: I'm done with your flirty words everyday...try something new
Taehyung said with his cold voice but jungkook can still feel butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook pushed taehyung on bed as taehyung fall on bed on his back and jungkook took the chance and sit on his lower part while looking at taehyung.
Taehyung: gudmorning princess
Taehyung said as he kissed jungkook's forehead as this is their daily routine ... even Taehyung is CEO of Kim's he have such a cold and emotional less aura that people are scared to him.
But only jungkook can make him do things which no other can.
Jungkook: hheheh you should have done this early honey...good morning
Jungkook giggled as taehyung just kept looking at him kook kissed his chin and get up. Taehyung too get up as he start to change while bunny boy was feeling hard just by watching him changing infront of him.
Taehyung: come let's go... I'm done
Taehyung said as he was fully ready and he pick up his office bag too.
Jungkook: wait...
Jungkook said as he open taehyungs wardrobe who just sit on bed while looking at his mobile and jungkook soon pull out a grey shirt and changed his hoddi with grey shirt of Taehyung.
Taehyung: done..
Jungkook: yes...now we look like couple your grey suit with black shirt and my grey shirt with black jeans
Jungkook said while smiling as taehyung smiled but that was no present on his lips but in his heart.
Jungkook: pick me up...fast
Jungkook said and taehyung made jungkook hold his bag and up him up in bridal style they both come downstairs as jin and joon smiled looking at them.
Taehyung: good morning
Taehyung said in usual cold voice as he up jungkook down and sit on his chair. jin and joon wished him back as they all sit on chair but jungkook was still standing .
Joon: baby kook sit fast...or tae will get late
Joon said softly but baby bunny just stand there
But smiled when taehyung pushed his chair back a little and spread his legs and jungkook adjust himself on his lap.
Jungkook: only he know what i want..my man is the best
They all start eating when suddenly jin speak something and it turn silent.
Jin: kook have you looked for University admission for yourself
Jungkook; no eomma.. I'm not going to study further
Taehyung: why.. you should study
Jungkook: ohh honey i have e reason want to know
Taehyung just nodded his head as he was feeding himself and jungkook.
Jungkook: firstly my dad is rich enough i don't want to study.. secondly my soon to be husband is billionaire to cover my needs and lastly i want to be a perfect house wife for you like eomma and mom
Jungkook said as he blushed a little with jin and joon were too impressed with his last reason but taehyung was not having it.
Taehyung: you should be independent jungkook...and you are going to university I'm not asking you I'm telling you
Taehyung said in one go as jungkook pout he can't go against taehyung as he try to show his bunny smile and bambi eyes but taehyung was looking at him with cool expressions.
Jungkook: you know what..i will listen to you because one day i will change you kim taehyung remember
Taehyung: it's not easy jungkook don't waste time..
Jungkook: i can do anything honey you know Jungkook said as he licked taehyungs jaw line when jin and joon wide their eyes and taehyung pushed jungkook a little back.
He lean to Jungkook's ear and said slowly.
Taehyung: behave infront of mom , dad or else you will be punished
Jungkook pout as he sit straight and pout and said okay with cute voice their breakfast was done when the maid jungkook meet before come with her packed bags making jungkook roll his eyes back in anger. Taehyung looked confused as he put jungkook on next chair and went near maid who was looking at him with soft eyes and still wearing short dress making jungkook lose his shit.
Jungkook: this slut want to die.. ohhh hoo control kook control
Jungkook was controlling himself watching taehyung talking to someone else but he lose his shit when that maid smiled at his man. With loude voice jungkook get up from his chair
And start to walk towards them Taehyung was standing like it's normal for him but maid was scared. Jungkook stand infront of maid as he raise his hand and maid closed her eyes to feel slap but that slap landed on taehyung's cheek who was just unbothered.
Jungkook: get out you slut... before i kill you and you mr kim how dare you to stand this close to someone else
Taehyung just kept standing looking at jungkook but soon jungkook realised what he did his hands start to shake badly he eyes were filled with tears but taehyung immediately pulled him into hug.
Taehyung: don't cry... I'm okay it didn't hurt ... see I'm okay
Taehyung said as he run jungkook neck as he didn't like to see tears in his eyes jungkook too control his tears as he pulled back and make Taehyung sit on couch.
Jungkook: I'm.. I'm sorry you know na i love you si..sit here i will bring medicine
Jungkook was about to turn when he himself trapped by his legs and was about to fall down when taehyung catch him. Taehyung looked at him with worried eyes that was the only expression taehyung give and only to jungkook. Jungkook kissed his cheek and I'm okay as he try to get out of Taehyung's grip but he only hold him more tightly .
Jungkook: le..levae me ...let me bring something tae..our cheek is red
Jungkook said with pleading eyes but taehyung just shaked his head as jin and joon were looking at them.
Joon: you should be angry he slapped your son but you are smiling
Jin: because my son only care about him see his eyes joon our son's heart beat of his this brat.
Jin: ..no matter what kook do taehyung always protect him.
Joon: we never expected tae to turn cold to everyone because we send him to boarding school when he was 4 .. i thought he will be able to make friends but he..
Jin: it's okay what is done is done joon ... that time business needed you but see our tae is not alone kook is with him
Joon: kook is only one who is close to tae...and I'm lucky that he love our son without any insecurities.. he never expect tae to smile or be lovie dovie like others....
Jin: he is brat but he is understanding joon
Jin and joon were talking slowly as next thing they look up when they hear jungkook screaming to put him down.

------------------ to be continued 🎀