One

A beautiful ,young and bunny looking boy was sleeping until his alarm clock start to ring again and again making him angry as he throw away his alarm clock and his watch and mobile as he know that next time his watch or mobile will make noise to wake him up. Boy was about to sleep again when he hear knock on his door he decided to ignore as the voice of knocking was getting to loude making him get up and look at door with blood red eyes. Boy get up from bed as soon he opened the door a loude slap echo was filled in whole mansion as a servent in black suit fall down holding his bleeding lower lip. Servent quickly get up as he bow to younger boy and stand straight.
Servent: good... goodmorning young master
Jungkook: don't you fucking dare to wake me up again
Servent: yo.. young master you told me to remind you that you have to visit kim's early in the morning
Jungkook: Kim's ...only one kim
His young master..Jeon Jungkook son of Mr. and mr.jeons said with dark smirk on his face . Jungkook close the door as downstairs Mr jeon suga and mr. jeon jimin was too stunned to say something to their son.
JIMIN: he is too much to handle honey...he really scare me with his temper
jimin said as suga his husband laughed loudly but stopped see his wife looking at him with angry look.
Suga: it's not my fault ... all because of him he pampered him way too much that you son is out of our hands now.
Jimin: dont' you dare to say against him he is best..
Jimin said and left suga along who just looked at disappearing figure.
Suga: ofcourse he is best as only he can handle your brat
Here jungkook was standing infront of mirror looking at himself usually he wear all back, uncover his tatto which make him look like badboy which he is but now he was trying to look soft and beautiful. Jungkook wear black jeans with yellow hoodie which was too big for him but he was looking happy about his dress choice today.
Jungkook: you look perfect just too hot and sexy
Jungkook said while looking at himself in mirror as he pick up strawberry lipbalm and apply on his lips.
Bunny come down jumping but stopped when his mother called him.
Jimin: atleast eat something kook...you must be hungry
Jimin said placing dishes on table as jungkook run to her and kiss her cheek.
Jungkook: ohh believe me mom I'm more hungry for your nephew right now
Jungkook said as suga who was drinking water just choked hard hearing his son's words and understanding his meaning.
Jimin: yeah... respect him a little brat he is older than you and control your tongue infront of us
Jungkook: who cares mom....he is mine.. bye
Jungkook said as he left home siga and jimin were so done with their son's crazy OBSESSION with his own cousin.
He is like this since he entered his teenage everyone is aware of his this nature even people call him' kim's brat instead of son of jeons.
Jimin: ahh i don't know how he handle him all day around him this son of yours
Suga: only mine son..honey i can't have him without you.i want one more but you never listen
Suga said with innocent smile but jimin put plate on table with loude noise.
Jimin: i see you can't handle one and dreaming about second ... never ever this son is full package of problems i don't need another
Suga: honey....
Jimin: WHAT
Jimin shout while holding knife as suga just zip his mouth and start to eat and jimin smiled secretly.
Jungkook was standing infront of Kim's mansion as he looked at his driver and signal him to go back. Jungkook smirk as he start to come inside soon guards open the main door for him and bow in respect . He went inside as he ring the bell and one of the maids open the door but jungkook looked at him with furious eyes .
Maid: hello...may i know to whom you want to meet
Maid said in slow voice but next thing she hear and get scared as jungkook screamed loudly.
Jungkook: who the hell are you.... i SAID WHO ARE YOU
Hearing jungkook's voice mr and mr.kim run downstairs towards him and looked shocked. kim namjoon and his husband kim Seokjin cousin of jeon yoongi and jeon jimin .
Jeons hold biggest share in every business in korea and Kim's hold second place.
Joon: ohh kook baby good morning.. and what happened
Joon said softly as he hug jungkook who was still looking at maid from toe to head as jin single her to go but again she was stopped by jungkook.
Jungkook: who the hell is she and who appointed her
Jin: bunny baby she is our new maid and i was having difficulty to work so i app... appointed her
Jungkook looked at jin as he walked to jin who gluped hard but get shocked when jungkook hug him he sigh and relive and joon too.
Jungkook: you should have told me..i would have helped you but why you appointed her...look what she is wearing eomma..her dress is too short how can she roam around like this when my man is living here
Joon: it's not like that baby bunny it's her uniform from the company she get job here
Jungkook: no appa i don't want any other female or male around him other than me and thats done..
Jungkook said in serious voice as both jin and joon looked at maid with helpless eye... jungkook start to run upstairs but stopped and looked back.
Jungkook: when i will come downstairs i don't want her here eomma appa...
Jin nodded as jungkook run happily and they both turn to maid.
Maid: sir i have not done anything
Jin: we know but he is important part of our family...we are sorry but leave before he come down
Meanwhile jungkook entered the room which was totally dark he turn the lights on and a flirting smirk appear.
Jungkook slowly lock the door and looked around room was totally black and grey and there were pics of Jungkook hanging on walls . Even he himself put his pictures in this room but he can see that the owner of room didn't even object about this. Jungkook looked at bed which was empty as he see bathroom lights on he sit on bed like king looking at bathroom door.
Jungkook: come out already ..i know you are done with your shower
Jungkook said as he get up from bed start moving towards bathroom door he hear click sound . And a tall boy with well build body come out having one towel around his waist and another towel in his hands rubbing his hairs. Both of them them looked at eachothers as jungkook smirk looking at him from toe to head.
Jungkook: as always my hottie look five star meal... fuck so hot..

--------------to be continued 🎀