Seven

Next morning jungkook's mobile was ringing too hard but he was too tried to wake up but that ring helped taehyung to wake. Taehyung hold his head as it was paining to hard he knows that it's because of alcohol whiche he drunk yesterday. Taehyung get irritated due to non stop mobile rings as he open his eyes and find himself on top of jungkook and naked. Taehyung don't know how and when they turned up like this he was panicking looking at Jungkooks upper body as it was filled with hand marks , bite marks . Making taehyung realise what he did with jungkook,but again mobile ring taehyung try to get up but he feel himself still inside jungkook making him stop his breathing he was blushing at their state. Taehyung see how uncomfortable jungkook looked when he try to move
so he lay back but he was moving his arm to reach Mobile and after many struggle he did. Taehyung picked up mobile and sigh in relief but see caller id he start to sweat it was mr. jeon suga. But he decided not to pick he need time to think about what happened so he texted him back that " jungkook is with him, they will be home soon". Taehyung throw mobile away in frustration but he looked at jungkook who was sleeping with pout on his lips and dry tears . Taehyung slowly take his hands back and hold jungkook's thighs making him moan in his sleep. Taehyung slowly unwarp his legs he get up little puting his all weight on his knees as he see himself half inside jungkook as he get hard at view but he rubbed his forehead his tension and stress.
Taehyung: how I'm going to handle all this... how eomma , appa and jeons will behave when they get to know about this... taehyung you fucked up really bad now
Taehyung slowly start to pull himself out but he see jungkook kept moving in his sleep and moaning so he out his body weight to stop his movement and pull out and he breath heavily. Taehyung looked down to some dry blood on himself as he kissed jungkook's and get up and went inside bathroom. Taehyung took bath as wear his clothes from previous night and he bring well towel to clean jungkook softy. His movements was so slow that jungkook didn't wake up and he was thankful as he don't know how to face jungkook now. Taehyung picked up jungkook to change bedsheet and make him sleep again  he clean whole room by himself. Taehyung looked at time it was 9 in morning so he looked at jungkook for last time and left the room holding his head due to pain. Meanwhile it was near about 10 when jungkook wake up as try to move but his body was in pain he was not able to feel his lower body which make him remind his night with taehyung. Jungkook blushed with closed eyes as he slowly opened his eyes hoping taehyung next to him but his eyes get teary when taehyung was not beside him. Jungkook panicked he somehow sit on bed as he see he was cleaned, he was in bathrobe too but where was taehyung. He should taehyung name with heavy heart but there was no response. Jungkook looked to see his mobile as he picked up and started to call taehyung but no one was answering. 
Jungkook: wh..where are you tae
Jungkook cried aa he pull silk sheet to cover himself more and hug his knees he was looking at door and than on time waiting taehyung to come but there was no hope. Jungkook was crying like baby repeating taehyung's name his whole face was covered with tears and his eyes and nose becomes red because of crying. After an hour jungkook lost all his hope that taehyung will come back when room door opened but jungkook didn't turn he kept crying hard. But he looked and open his arms when he hear the voice which he wanted to and there taehyung was standing with bag in his hands as he run to jungkook.
Taehyung: jungkook...
Taehyung pov... Taehyung's head pain was increasing as he was sure jungkook will have it too.
Taehyung can see marks he give to jungkook on his body even.from some places blood was also out from his bite marks . He thought he bring things which will help to make jungkook relief like painkiller, cream to apply so he left.  But when he went to medical he get confused, he was not able to form words about what he want. So , after waiting for long he buy things which he never thought of and than traffic make him late to come back. Little did he was worried that if jungkook wake up before him he will cry or what if he try to leave him like he said. When he reached hotel he rushed to Jungkook's room and he was right jungkook was crying by saying his name which hurted him. Taehyung rushed to him and hug tightly jungkook cried but taehyung stayed strong and hold him.
Taehyung: jungkook stop crying please... you know i don't like when you cry please I'm sorry stop crying for me please
Taehyung was trying to make him calm which he also did as he now jungkook was sitting on his lap hiding his all body in Taehyung's arms and taehyung was kissing his forehead time to time.
Jungkook: i..i thought you leave you...i..i was so scared tae
Taehyung hold him more close to him as he again kissed his forehead and try to sound soft but he couldn't.
Taehyung: i can never leave you jungkook... you are my heartbeat without you there is no taehyung
Jungkook: i..i was scared to lose you
Jungkook was sobbing hard but taehyung was holding him tight making him know he will never leave him.
After sometime jungkook stopped crying as taehyung put him on bed but jungkook again bring teras in his eyes as taehyung kissed his eyes fastly.
Taehyung: I'm not going anywhere hm i will give you pain killer sit here
Jungkook nodded as taehyung pour water in glass as he took painkiller himself and he bring other to jungkook who was shaking his head . Taehyung sigh as he again try but jungkook refused him again and taehyung sit beside him .
Taehyung: jungkook please eat medicine i know you must be in pain
Jungkook: n..no I'm okay
Jungkook said avoiding eye but taehyung catch him and hold his chin softly and make him look at him. Jungkook looked at him but he blushed hard while looking at taehyung as he was having bite mark on his cheek.
Jungkook touch it he knows taehyung must be in pain but he didn't move when he touched his cheek.
Jungkook: I'm sorry...i hurt you again tae
Taehyung: i can take everything that i get from you jungkook even pain
Taehyung kissed his back of hand as jungkook his mouth to say something but taehyung immediately put medicine in his mouth and jungkook wide his eyes. Taehyung make him drink water as jungkook pout looking at him.
Taehyung: is it paining too much
Jungkook: no I'm angry with you.. i wanted to feel every pain and pleasure but you betrayed me
Jungkook said while looking at taehyung who's neck and ears turn red as he understand the meaning of pleasure and pain and jungkook giggled he looked cute stone face but red ears. 

------------------- to be continued 🎀