III

[DEON'S POV]

Interesting. The coward who wouldn't draw his sword was actually this strong.

His blood boiled so hard, making him smile from ear to ear.

That cold gaze, that unfazed expression—it made him roar in defiance with the desire to break him and lust after his gaze. He had never felt this kind of motivation before. He had never felt this kind of excitement before. He despised the fact that he could not do anything for his siblings at times like this.

Achille. Achille.

He could not stop thinking about that boy. They are only a month apart, and he is the son of their father's second wife. He regarded him as a coward, a bug unworthy of his attention.

Yes. He thought of that.

Since only Roxanna dared to bare her fangs to him.

He thought Achille was pointless and planned to get rid of him to break Roxanna's stoic demeanor, but now—

"I will have him," he says, laughing like a lunatic unable to control his desires.

"Hello, Deon, you appear to be in good spirits."

Deon looked at his mother. She is wearing a blood-splattered gown, and bodies are piling up around her.

Mother and son.

They are both lunatics who find peace in the most insignificant of things.

"I heard he survived; is that what makes you happy?"

"Do not touch him!" he laughs as he sits on the dead body on the ground.

"They are mine," he declared angrily. His hand was on his face, but his red eyes gleamed viciously dangerous through his fingers.

"I do not want them, but their mother is mine," Maria explained.

They both have nefarious hobbies that they have declared to be theirs.

"Young Lord Deon, Congratulations on taking First Place in the Exam; you are cordially invited to the Grand Banquet," a servant said as he knocked on the door.

Deon waited until the servant finished his report.

"Young Lord Achille and Young Lord Jeremy have already made their appearances."

He stood up with a huge smirk on his face.

"Achille? Keke." He laughed, covering his mouth with his palm.

"You should go." Maria grins as well. "As I play with their mother as well."

He didn't bother changing his clothes. He opened the doors, and the servant respectfully bowed before him. He had never felt this kind of excitement before. He had never felt this eagerness before.

Ah. Will he stare at me with those eyes again?

[A/N: damn it! My sadistic tendencies are coming out! ]

I'd like to pin him under me and break his gaze!

He continued to think until he reached the grand hall.

There, seated beside his seat, was Achille.

He grinned.

That gaze.

Ah... I love that gaze. I want that stare to be mine and mine alone.

[A/N: MAMAMIAAAAAAAAAA SABE MEEEEEEE! MY SADISTIC PARTS ARE COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!]