XXIV

It's the first time. For the first time, the Black Agriche hosted such an extravagant winter banquet. It was so lavish that the colors black and velvet violet created a more powerful and regal atmosphere than any royal banquet.

Of course, those who received the infamous velvet purple invitation had mixed emotions about it. This is the first time a family that controls the underworld and black market has hosted such a banquet. Furthermore, in such a chaotic environment,.

Carriages after carriage entered and exited the manor. Not only that, but prominent figures, wealthy merchants, and ambassadors also attended. The Agriches greeted them in the most impeccable manner, and above all, Achille Agriche stood at the pinnacle of all Agriches heirs.

Everyone heard rumors but they expected Achille to have little control inside the manor.

To think such a feeble and innocent-looking boy controlled everyone below him.

From his father to his siblings, and everyone living in the Agriche.

This could be an understatement, but the rest of the nobles felt as if they were no equal to that boy.

His intimidating demeanor is more terrifying than what they felt with Lante. As if he were the true owner of Agriche's.

A one-man army.

They could feel it. That boy exudes such power that it is comparable to every household's leaders combined.

What made them quiver was Duke Pendallian's presence, despite all his children being in such a dire situation.

Achille Agriche must've considerable power, even for the Royal family to appear on a meeting like this.

They heard rumors that this boy had been collecting blessed and talented men. He wields them like pawns while treating them like humans. Noel Vertium, Luzak Castor, and Cassis Pendallian were all enamored with this boy and agreed not to speak ill of him as a friend.

They all suspected Achille had seduced the leaders and heirs of each family, but seeing him now—

"He possesses the charisma that anyone would want to follow."

They all remained silent.

If only we could own such a talent.

Lusting after that talented individual—Achille smiled, staring at the stage he prepared for everyone.

A force to be reckoned with where one needs to step up to the plate. They have to use their rakish charm and silver tongue to captivate the boy.

Nothing beats money. He'll surely fall for money.

It's the power that balances his authority within the Agriche. It's the power Lante sought in the entire empire.

Swallowing nobles gazed at the Young Beautiful boy.

"Please enjoy the preliminaries and rest for a while, before we start this night of dreams." Achille Agriche smiled and left, followed by the rest of the Argriches.

One particular young noble followed after Achille.

Of course, the goal was to make any move.

"Lord Heissin, what can I do for you?" the young boy inquired, his smile unwavering.

This is dangerous. The young noble fell into a panic. This was the first time he sensed such a powerful aura. I thought he would be an easy target, seeing him as cute as any other noble.

The young noble sensed this desire.

With him, I can not help but want to fall to the floor and kiss his feet!