XIV

Achille noticed Roxanna's expression the moment he sat next to Noel Vertium. He didn't think his own sister was present in this place. He can only think of one reason why Lante did this act. He's trying to teach the younger ones to act like Agriche. Either it's Deon's way, his way, or a unique way that would suit them better.

However, Roxanna's gaze wasn't on him or anyone else.

It's on the Pendallian brat. Cassis Pendallian.

Why? Why is my sister looking at him? Why is she staring at him as if she finds him the most troublesome thing?

Achille suddenly heard the triumphant bells ringing.

Hah.

Is she... like me?

A transmigrator? The same way Athanasia was.

This environment, this world. The final chapter.

Why had not he considered that when he first arrived here?

The way Roxanna moves and conceals herself behind his back. The way she portrays herself as more innocent than him and everything. The way she feeds herself with poison and the butterfly with her blood in secret.

He must be terrified of waking up in a messed-up situation with a messed-up person.

He could not help but smile wryly, causing everyone to tremble.

The Heroin's Brother, who has the power to destroy the entire dysfunctional family.

How come he did not recognize him right away?

Achille rose to his feet and approached the boy. As a result of his actions, Luzak adopted a defensive posture. Achille, on the other hand, reaches out a poisonous flower and places it on Cassis' ears.

"How could I have forgotten about the little friend I made at the Pendallian's party?"

Cassis appeared perplexed.

"Hello, little friend, it is my turn to feed you." Achille sat beside Cassis and fed him with the fork he took from the table.

"I... I can eat by myself."

"However, you fed me back at the party, and I apologize for not recognizing you immediately."

"It is all right... you are as lovely as ever, Brother Achille," he says.

Hearing a nasty crack of bones from the side. Deon will undoubtedly do something to him again, but he cannot care about him. Lante is currently by his side. He is free to do whatever he wants. It's time to take advantage of everything in his hands.

"I may appear frivolous and naive, but this is how I carry myself; please forgive me, Lord Luzak; I like cute kids."

That fact is known even to his siblings. Only Achille treats everyone as family; that's why they can't raise their concerns about him. Not only that.

All of them knew that he was strong.

This is the place where the weak bow before the strong. It is a place where the powerful rule and lead.

Why hadn't I thought of that?

Everyone here's lives are currently in his hands.

With the exception of Deon and Lante, he has complete control of the situation.

Achille turned to face Roxanna. He motioned for her to come up to him. Achille dragged her down and gave her a sweet hug from behind.

"You see, Cassis reminds me of my baby sister! He is so adorable, just like my Roxanna!"