𝐵𝓊𝑔𝑔𝓎 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟤

Everyone was now sat at the dinner table as an awkward atmosphere filled the room

As Jonny had found out from Adams diary that his older brother had thrown away his beloved childhood teddy Pandy.

"Nice soup (Y/n)?" Jackie asked trying to defuse the tension.

"It's love—" (Y/n) started only for Jonny to cut her off.

"You killed my Pandy!" He glared.

"You killed my Pandy!" Adam mocked in a high pitch voice.

"Nice soup Martin?"

"What is it?"

"Vegetable!" Jackie told him.

"Taste like pear." Martin replied slurping the liquid.

"I will find him. I'll find buggy." Jonny growled glaring at his older brother.

"Darling, let's just forget about it!" (Y/n) smiled watching as his face seems calm down for a second.

"You don't know where he is!" Adam coaxed reigniting the anger in him.

All of a sudden Jonny poured hot soup down Adams jumper as he yelled in pain as Jonny abruptly stood up and rushed upstairs.

As Jackie, Martin and (Y/n) sat at the table hearing various noises and sounds coming from Adams old bedroom upstairs.

"Oh for god sake!" (Y/n) muttered under her breath as she stood up and went to walk up the stairs passing a hopping Adam who had his legs tied up and a wicked grin.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asked only for to hear Jonny banging against a locked door and begging to be let out.

"Seriously?" She raised an eyebrow in announce walking pass him now standing in front of the door.

"Jonny, calm down I'm gonna try and open it now." (Y/n) told him starting to jiggle the handle.

"Here love." Jackie called from the bottom of the stairs throwing the key up to the curvy girl.

"Thanks Jackie." She called back inserting the key and unlocking the door, freeing her boyfriend.

"Thanks baby." Jonny smirked grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her into a passionate kiss making her go weak at the knees.

Before pulling away, winking and dashing down the stairs. While (Y/n) stood there big blush upon her cheeks and lust in her eyes.

"Bloody idiot." She mumbled to herself feeling extremely hot and bothered.

Everyone was now back in the dining room as Martin stood in front of Adam sharping his knife

"Right do you want it above the knee or below the knee." Martin joked, before sneezing harshly as everyone stood back.

"Careful you don't sneeze again!" Jonny grinned grinding pepper in his fathers face.

"Stop it you bloody wombat!" Martin shouted grabbing him be the collar and pointing the knife in his face.

"Martin!"

"Jonny!"

"There, idiots!" He said as he cut the belt around his ankle.

"Can we all sit down now?" Jackie asked. Adam slapped Jonny with the belt before he grabbed it and wrapped it around the brothers neck and pulled.

"Martin! There animals!" Jackie cried pointing to her sons.

"Gibbons."

"Just so you know, buggy is going to get majorly shitted up tonight."

"And just so you know, good luck finding him."

"Oh for god sake! Both of you shut up!" (Y/n) scolded them like they were young children.

"Adam pass me the chicken, would you? Sorry, the squirrel." Martin chuckled as Adam passed him the plate. Just as he sneezed all over the food.

"Dad! Not the chicken!" Jonny exclaimed only to get another sneeze in response.

"Again? Jesus!"

"Martin, will you please stop sneezing on everything?"

"Well, excuse me!"

"It's disgusting!"

"Now we can't have any of the chicken!"

"Oh don't be so silly!" Martin then sneezed on the potatoes.

"Or the potatoes." (Y/n) added.

"Oh stop being such fusspots, it's fine."

"It's not fine!"

"Boys, it's all right."

"Mum, this food is now inedible." Adam told her.

"Not to me it isn't." Martin said, helping himself to the food.

"Maybe I should keep spreading my gems all over the place and scoff the lot."

"Good idea why don't you go and defecate on the crumble."

"Lovely Adam."

"We'll have the get a take away!" Jonny told them.

"A take away? It's Friday night! We'll eat what I've bloody made you thank you very much!"

"So we'll just have beans for dinner then? Shall we?" Jonny moaned holding the bowl of food up.

Only for Martin to once again sneeze all over it as everyone glared at him.

"Bless you?"

Please Like, Comment, Vote And Enjoy

Feel Free To Check Out My Other Books.
So I'm Probably Not Going To Write The Episodes With 'Crazy Tits'.
Instead I'm Think I'm Gonna Write My Own Episode? Thoughts??