𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝒻𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣

(Y/n) stepped out of the car from the driver's seat as Adam got out from the back only to open the door to let Jonny out

Who had a makeshift sling wrapped around his arm.

"All right?"

"Yeah, take this pusface." Jonny said passing Adam his coat.

"Yes lord pissface. I'll just drag it along here." Adam stated sarcastically, dragging the fabric along the drive as the three walked to the door.

"Oi!" Jonny kicked him in the shin causing the oldest the trip.

As (Y/n) watched the sibling rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Worse job ever." Adam moaned opening the front door.

"Oh calm down, it won't be that bad." (Y/n) said taking her coat off the reveal a bright red cropped jumper with a pair of thigh hugging denim jeans.

"How is cleaning out the loft with Dad not bad? And why aren't you helping?" Adam questioned the (h/c) haired girl.

"Well I did offer but your mum didn't want me to get hurt." She smirked as Adam did a double take.

"Oh but she doesn't care if her own son gets hurt though!"

"I mean I am her favourite!" She winked as Adam went to playfully push her causing her to jump out of the way and in front of both boys, as Jonny stared at her ass with lust before snapping out of his trance.

"Hello!" Jonny yelled out to the seemingly empty house.

"I'm upstairs, one minute!" Jackie called.

"You know I'd love to help but..." Jonny gestured to his arm.

"Yes!" Adam spat glaring at his young brother as all three went into the kitchen.

While (Y/n) got three glasses out and went to grab the wine to pour in each one.

"Adam, could you, uh...." He removed the sling and punched him.

"I got you!" He said laughing while clicking his fingers.

"You bastard!"

"You didn't think I really dislocated my shoulder, did you?"

"Did you know about this?" Adam asked (Y/n) as she put the wine back in the fridge.

"I'm not getting involved in any of this." She replied back taking a sip of her drink.

"Why?" Adam turned back to Jonny, waving off (Y/n) answer.

"There's no way they'll let me do the loft with this thing on, will they?" Jonny gestured upstairs talking about his parents.

"Right, good, very clever."

"Coming!" Jackie called as Jonny slipped the sling back on.

"Obviously I'll just tell mum." Adam pointed out with a 'duh' face.