I'll Be Your Hound

Adelio

I stared at my malacia sitting a few feet across from me; my mate, my heart, my everything.

She was sitting down on the other side of the carriage, looking majestic in the red dress I provided her.

Her chin was tilted up, her beautiful face was in a cute frown and her arms were crossed.

She was mad, and it was my fault.

We were now on our way back to Caelestis and she wanted to seat with that runt friend of hers in the other carriage, but I refused.

There was no way I was letting her be in a different carriage from me. I needed her near me. I don't care if it's being selfish, but I needed to see her, to feel her, to be at ease.

I just wanted to drag her from that seat and into my arms. I wanted to feel her warm skin on mine, with my lips on her bare neck, kissing and marking every crevice of it. I craved for her breast to be pressed up hard against my chest, her ass to be on my lap and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I wanted her so much, but she stubbornly insists on putting a distance between us.

I had made sure to get a carriage large and spacious enough so that my El could relax her body for the journey. But now I regret that decision. I should have gotten a smaller one so that she'll have no choice but to be close to me.

The only reason we were using a carriage in the first place, instead of going by flight, was that I didn't want to strain her body by flying in dragon form. Also, I have no idea what her reaction would be when she sees my dragon form. She has lived in the human kingdom all her life and isn't quite used to seeing things of the supernatural realm. She hasn't even come to terms that she is part elf.

I don't want to scare but slowly introduce her to my world. Although we are beasts, I still want her to see me and my kingdom in a positive light. I want her to love her new home and not feel scared in the least bit.

The carriage shook, and she wobbled a bit. I was instantly on my guard, ready to catch her if ever she should fall. However, she steadied herself by grabbing onto the seat of the carriage.

"Darling, stop stressing yourself and come to my arms please" I requested of her, hoping she would listen. It was annoying to see her struggle like so.

She stared at me for a minute, her eyes wavering and her body inching forward slightly like she wanted to move. But she quickly caught herself and sat back in her seat.

I had to clench my fist to hold in a growl. I wasn't mad at her. No, I was mad at the situation. Her stubbornness was one of her glorious charms, but right now I wished she was a docile kitten.

She was killing me.

I moved back into my seat, my fingers were itching to grab her, but I'll control myself. I'll let her come to me of her own accord. Although that's pretty hard to do with the way her glorious curves are showing in that dress.

My eyes darkened at the memory of what it felt like to have her in my arms, and my dragon purred. It seems my intense gaze was difficult for her to handle, as she shifted a little and folded her arms across her chest. I couldn't tell if she was covering herself from shyness or if she was covering herself as a form of aggression towards me.

My eyes were still raking over her and drinking her in when she started to speak.

"So...uh how long would it take to get to Caelestis?." She asked, looking a little flustered.

Ah. It seems she's finally willing to talk to me. From the looks of it, I have made her disconcerted with my unwavering stares. Good, because I had no plans of stopping. I want her to feel my presence more.