The Truth

Elvira

As I opened the door to the washroom, a single thought consumed my mind. "I've never been so energized before." It may be because I slept the entirety of yesterday, but I feel like I took long years of nap and had just woken up. I can't recall the last time I'd felt so awake and free from the haze of grogginess.

The cold marble floor greeted my footsteps as I walked deeper into the washroom, a place of magnificence. However, what caught my attention in an instant was the wide crevice in the wall that granted a view of the waterfall. It was the place Adelio had taken me through yesterday. What an interesting design.

Two white and gold console tables graced the side of the room, accompanied by a full-sized, wide-body mirror against the wall, and several dressers, all contributing to the grandeur of the space.

A wide round sunken tub, tiled around with black marble, and seemingly mimicking a natural spring, dominated the center of the room. Steam rose from the bath, mingling with the cool mist from the waterfall, creating a small fog.

Someone had evidently filled the bath with warm water, but I was too deep in sleep to notice anyone come in. I moved closer, sensing the tiles warming beneath my feet with each step.

The scent of jasmine hung in the air, and I traced its source to the white petals that floated on the surface of the bath. I didn't need to take off any clothes to sink into the tub because I had spent the night naked, tightly pressed against Adelio. It was pure torture to get out of bed earlier. Half of Adelio's body was draped over me, like a blanket, with his face buried into my hair. The more I tried to pry his hands off, the more he just pulled me closer.  There was also the fact that I didn't want to move my body from his. It felt so perfectly molded to his and I felt unbelievably comfortable.

But I had to get up for a bath. I felt sticky and grossed out. I had slept in the forest all night, took a dip in the lake, and sweated all over from our little activity yesterday.

Yesterday... I dipped my toes into the bath, letting the warmth evoke memories of Adelio's touch. Tingles caressed my skin, crawling up my legs the more I got into the bath. It was astonishing how much pleasure he was able to grant with just a tease of his hands and tongue. His fingers were...inside of me. My face wasn't dipped in the warm water yet, but it was already feeling hot.

Something was unusual though, my body felt distinctive, like it was attuned to my surroundings. Everything somehow sounded clearer. The loud flaps of a bird, despite the rush of cascading waters. The sway of branches. Now I could hear the rustling of bedsheets followed by light footsteps approaching the door of the washroom. It was almost as if I was in the same space as these noises.

Right on cue with the sounds, the washroom door swung open and a vibrant cherry scent fanned over me, mingling with the jasmine scent of the bath. It was alluring.

Adelio stepped in through the door, his eyes locking on to mine, as a soft smile played on his lips. The air around us sparked, and I could hear a low rumble emanate from his chest. My eyes, however, couldn't stay locked to his; they glided down his golden tan skin, to his bare chest, taking in the bite marks and scratches that marred his chest and neck. It was as if he had a run-in with a wild animal. Did I do that?

My wandering eyes led me to nail marks tracing his well-defined biceps, down to his perfectly sculpted abs, that highlighted his V-shaped waist, straight to his...Oh! He's not wearing pants.

My eyes widened as I whipped my face away with a blush. Wait, he's seen me naked, shouldn't I also take this opportunity to admire him too? Biting my lips, I decided to turn my head back around to give way to my temptations, when I was met with a sturdy chest, and enveloped in broad arms.