(1)A date<3

Nunew started dressing up for his date with his handsome zee,zee pruk panich!
He set up his hair and put on some powder on his cheeks to make his cheeks appear more softer(although his cheeks are already soft)

"Alright, I'm all set ready to go:)"
Nunew went outside to see zee carrying a bouquet of roses,nunew gasped like he had fallen in love all over and over again.

"Nhu, this is for you." zee had said, looking at nunew in the eyes with his love glare.
"Hia, you didn't have to get me this huge bouquet. I'm not that special, you know. I appreciate it so much, though. Thank you, Hia. I love you so muchh"
"Nhu to me, you're very special. You're my happiness,I love you too, nhu."

They got into the car and drove off to their romantic date just for the two of them.

"OK, nhu, we are here!close your eyes, and I'll guide you since it's a surprise just for you."nunew obeyed and closed his eyes, trusting his hia on where he is taking him.
Zee told nunew to open his eyes, and as soon as he saw,he saw beautiful lights and a led decor saying 'Z+N'
"Wow, Hia?..you did all of this for me it's so BEAUTIFUL." nunew hugged zee and kissed him on the cheek

"I hope you like it, nhu." zee carreses nunews cheek while nunew was still clunged on to him

Nunew loved the date set up so much orange and blue LEDs just like the sunset with rose petals on the dinner table,also had napkins saying.             "hia love nhu,nhu love hia."

After the food was served

Zee was gonna lean to nunews face for a kiss, but then...

Zee received a notification
"Hia?what was that?"
"Hold on, nhu, let me check."

Zee had seen the notification
Zee:"Huh..?"

(BTW writer speaking )
Hello guys, btw THIS IS ALL FICTION, no hate to the actors!! Fake personalities, too only for entertainment purposes)