(7)i love you for eternity

Nunew stroked zees hair. "dont worry, it was just a small scratch." zee kissed nunew as zee thought he was gonna lose the one that has enchanted his whole life
"I'm gonna drop the role nhu. I don't care anymore." zee said without hesitation,"I will respect your decision, hia. I'm sorry that I rold you to take the role even though you didn't want to do it. "
"It's okay, nhu. I will love you no matter what."

After nunew got discharged from the hospital, the two of them went to their house.

(18+)

"I'm gonna take a shower hia okay?"

Zee nodded and sat on the couch, waiting patiently.
15 minutes later
Nunew walked out of the shower dressed in a robe with cat ears and a cat tail butt plug. "Nhu...what are you doing..?" Zee swallowed his saliva and looked at nunew as he was about to devour a whole feast.
Nunew said nothing he came up to zee and started sitting on zees lap, grinding on him.

When zee was about to put his hands on nunews waist, nunew suddenly said, "No touching me or no sex for 4 months."

Zee looked at nunew. "But nhu why for" zee sulked
"This is your punishment for making me feel jealous and making me misunderstand now. Do what I tell you to do, hia.." nunew kept grinding on zee and felt a big hard bump .

"Do you want me, hia zee?" nunew whispered into zees ears, making zee go crazy with lust
"I want you nhu I want to go inside your hoy juicy hole please nhu." zee said with puppy eyes

Nunew crouched down and took off zees' pants, and put his hands in zees boxers "your so hard, Hia.." numew pulled out zees monster cock and stroked it then nunew started sucking like it was an ice popsicle.

"Mhmm nhu..I'm gonna come.." zee groaned with pleasure
Then nunew stopped sucking and took off his robe, and went back on zees lap.

(GUYS, I think I officially lost 1 trillion brain cells. I don't think i can do it anymore bro..yall can imagine what happens next)