(3)misunderstood

Mo:Oh well, I have to go!!
Zee: alright bye I guess?
After momon had left, all zee had thought about was calling nunew he realised he had 7 missed calls from his lover?zee then immediately called nunew. "nhu?nhu?why aren't you picking up?"

"JELLY WAAAHHAAAAG" nunew sobbed
"Oi nunew what's wrong?:(" nat asked in a worried tone
"H-hia*hiccups*he called his co-star beautiful, pretty, and other things that he always called me." nunew cried.

"Jelly?maybe there was a misunderstanding. I know Papa zee would never do that. He loves you nunew remember that" nat comforted nunew.

"But jelly,I heard it I think he might leave me for her and I don't want that to ever happen I love him too much,ever since my failed project I have laid eyes on him since day 1 he has brang light into my life"

"Dont worry, maybe you shouldn't overthink jelly. Zee will always love you. i promise that" nat smiled and hugged nunew
"Thank you, Jelly." nunew wiped his tears and finally calmed down.

Back to zee

Zee was worried to the point he almost fainted. Why wasn't his nhu picking up?

Finally, a call back from nunew
Nunew:"Hia...I'm gonna go to my parents' house for a while."
Zee:"nhu?are you okay? Your voice sounds hoarse. Are you sick?why didn't you pick up my calls from before."
Zee had overloaded nunew full of questions

Nunew:"Hia, I just want some space. Good luck with that girl of yours.."
Zee:"Nhu?-"

Nunew ends the call, leaving zee without a word,not even a good bye hia.