(2)given a role?decline or accept?

"Nhu..I was given a role the main lead for a straight romance from p'aof. I don't really wanna do it."
"Hia, this will strengthen your popularity and career. Don't worry about me, na?"
"But nhu are you sure?"
Nunew nodded in agreement
They both hugged and supported eachother.Nunew deep inside wasn't feeling alright since it wasn't him acting with zee, but he couldn't be selfish this was for zees own good.

Next day
"Hia, are you ready for your acting in your new series?"
"Yes, nhu, but first I have to get to know the other person I'm acting with. I really hope people don't make rumours:("

Nunew said good luck to his zee as he was leaving to see his co-star.

"Alright, you're here, zee,meet               mo monchanok saengchaipiangpen."

Zee:"Hello, I am the person you will be acting with. My name is zee pruk panich, but you can call me zee."

Mo: "Hey!you can call me mo or momo+momon either is fine:)"
*in mind*-wow he's really handsome maybe I could try hitting on him every man that encounters me always falls in love I bet this guy is no difference

"Okay, so you guys will be practising some scripts."

Back to nunew

*on call with nat*
"Hi, jelly :("-nunew
"Hello jelly what's up?"-nat
"Well, Hia has an upcoming series, but I don't think I'll watch it. I feel kinda sad.."
"Jelly!! There's nothing to worry about. I know that zee isn't that type to leave someone who he cares and loves so much about trust him, okay?"
"Alright:("

And now with zee

Mo:So what's your type??
Zee:oh um I already have a lover
*Damn, he's already got one?I wonder what she's like. I bet she isn't all that I'll make him fall for me he is exactly my type.*
Mo:Oh well, what are they like?
Zee: Beautiful,charming,lovable,gentle personality,kind,has good manners
*UGH, this makes me sick. I hope he talks about me like this when I get with him.*

Little do they know nunew was actually spying and eaves dropping on their coversation. "So is this what Hia finds about this momo girl pretty?..I get it, and she's prettier than me, and she's also a girl.. "