(6)nhu..

Zee hugged nunew like it was the end of the world."nhu, I love you so much. Please don't ever think that I would leave you for someone else."

Zee wrapped his arms around nunews small tiny waist, almost forgetting that nunew brought him lunch for him to eat.

"Hia, here's your lunch." nunew smiled at  zee. "Can I eat you instead, nhu?"
Nunew smacked zee on the arm in a jokingly way."hiaaa~don't tease me like that." they both giggled and went to the car.

After zee finished eating

Nunew was gonna go to the bathroom. "teerak I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, okay, love?"
"Okay nhu take your time I'll be waiting"
Nunew was making his way to the bathroom until he saw the girl that zee was paired up with."Well, hello there, your nunew, aren't you?"momon had said with a mischievous grin.

"Um, yes, how do you know me?"

"I've seen you on the internet, oh, and by the way, you should stay away from what is mine.." momon said to nunew

"Who are you to say that, momon..?"
Zee had said with a dark tone voice
"Oh zee, um, nothing your lover has been provoking me and harming you see.."
*shit, what a timing. I was about to slap the f9ck out of nunew and tell him to back away from zee.." momo had thought to herself

"Momon, you should really watch what you say if you're gonna do anything to my nhu. im gonna stop acting in this role and let someone else take it."

Momon snapped and charged at nunew 
By tackling him and pulling his hair, punching him.

"Stop!! What are you doing that hurts.."
Nunew started to tear from the pain
"BACK OF MOMON YOU WENT TO FAR STOP IT"
Zee was furious and dragged momon of nunew and gave her a big slap
As he was about to harm momon, he realised that his teerak was on the floor unconscious

"Nhu, it's gonna be okay." he went up to nunew, wrapping his arms around nunew.

Momo was left devastated she didn't know zee could be so devilish and merciless to anyone that hurt his lover she was left with bruises.

Zee then carried nunew in bridal style quickly rushing to the hospital.

A few hours later..
Nunew woke up and saw zee laying beside him,zee swore to never let nunew  get harmed.zee also woke up "nhu..I'm so sorry I was too slow. Now, you're hurt. I knew I should have never taken that role."