Hopelessness.

Quick authors note!!

I GOT JEAN!!!!

Tuonto has blessed me with mama Jean.

Anyway, I'm tired of ruining my mental health for characters I want, so I think Jean is enough

Even though she isn't klee, she also isn't Diluc, so that's good!

Anywaysyssysysydyd let's get into it besties

—————

Xingqiu looked up once more, chongyun was very far in the distance by now, and it was no point trying to catch him. Xingqiu couldn't help but feel..hopeless. He had spent all of his time angry at Chongyun but he didn't even think of the consequences of his actions. He didn't know what to do, and it was annoying. He tried to think of something he could do, but he couldn't think of anything, and he felt angry. Angry about Chongyun, angry about his hopeless feeling, just angry.

There was no point trying to catch up to Chongyun, Xingqiu knew that Chongyun was even angrier than him. But he was determined to get his dear chongyun back, even if it killed him. He just needed a way to get popular enough to be able to hang out with chongyun. Xingqiu seemed to have this newfound energy in him to get Chongyun back at all costs, and he ran over to xianglings house. Xiangling opened the door slowly, peeking through the crack before opening it all the way.

"Oh, hello Xingqiu!" Xiangling said, a wide smile on her face as she motions for Xingqiu to come in. "Sit, sit." Xiangling says before pushing Xingqiu lightly over to a nearby sofa. "Sooo..what do you need?" Xiangling says, sitting down right next to Xingqiu carefully.

"Well, I wanted to know if you have advice for getting a friend back.." Xingqiu said, a small look of hope on his face as he awaited Xianglings answer.

"Well, I can't really help you, but I think if you're sincere and you don't try to sugar coat it, you'll do okay!" Xiangling said, a weary smile on her face as she rubbed the back of her head in a confused manner.

"Wow, thank you Xiangling, that's actually good advice." Xingqiu said, getting up from the sofa. "I think I'll head out now. Bye Xiangling!"

"Bye Xingqiu!" Xiangling said, watching Xingqiu walk out the door and close it behind him.

Xiangling looked over at Chongyun, a small smile on her face. "See, Xingqiu really wants you back. There's no point in trying to resist someone who's trying hard." 

————-

To be continued, once again!

I don't know if I'm being rude or being a good author by breaking up some parts and making them even longer

Hehe

Another part soon, I think

~Author