Forgiven? [PT 1!]

Authors note;

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD 😭😭 I HOPE YALL CAN FORGIVES ME <3

anyway~ let's get into itt~

——

"See? Xingqiu really wants you back. There's no point in trying to resist someone who's trying." Xiangling said, grinning as she turned her head to face Chongyun.

"Well, I guess you're right, but what should I do?" Chongyun said, looking away from Xiangling more, moving away uncomfortably. He didn't like being stared at.

"You should just apologize, silly!" Xiangling said, grinning.

"Well, you're right. Maybe I should. I'll do that right now!" Chongyun had a new sense of motivation. He would get Xingqiu back no matter what! 

Chongyun spent the rest of the day trying to apologize to Xingqiu, bringing him flowers and saying that he made a mistake and that it would never happen again. He kept promising to Xingqiu that he would do anything and everything Xingqiu wanted, no matter what. Chongyun would beg and beg and beg for Xingqiu forgiveness, but nothing seemed to work. If nothing worked, he would try harder. If that failed, he would try even harder.

Chongyun seemed so close to crying as Xingqiu rejected him one last time. Chongyun seemed to give up. He seemed to lose all hope and motivation to get Xingqiu back. He just slowly walked away from Xingqiu, not sure on what to do as he sulked, leaving Xingqiu alone. The nighttime breeze blew past Chongyun, his hair swaying and getting in his face as Xingqiu walked up to him. 

"Yunyun, I'm sorry." Xingqiu said, small tears flowing down his face like sand as he hugged Chongyun tightly.

Chongyun seemed to snap, pushing Xingqiu away. "Save it, Xingqiu. And don't call me "yunyun" ever again, it disgusts me." Chongyun said, a disgusted look on his face as he walked away angrily.

"Huh? Chongyun, wait!" Xingqiu called out for Chongyun, but it didn't work. Xingqiu couldn't bring himself to follow Chongyun, as he didn't want to get into any fights with his dearest friend. Xingqiu just stared in silence as Chongyun walked away, the tears on Xingqiu's face falling faster.

— 

The next morning, Xingqiu didn't want to get out of bed. Xingqiu felt as if the world was ending, and the thought of it made him feel sad. He never wanted for Chongyun to snap at him, nor did he want to yell at him before. He made mistakes, but he was over it now, and he wanted to make Chongyun happy. He didn't want to have a dear friend of his to be mad at him, and he didn't care what the cost of it was.

Xingqiu picked up his phone carefully, texting Chongyun only to find out that Chongyun had blocked him. On everything. "Oh, damnit." Xingqiu cursed slightly, getting annoyed at how quick Chongyun was to make sure Xingqiu couldn't even say anything to him. Xingqiu looked down at the ground, picking up the tassel that Chongyun gave him as a gift, putting it down gently on his nightstand before getting out of bed and making breakfast, completely ignoring everything that had happened these past few days.

—-

500 words? Nice.

Anyways, I will make a part 2 soon, hopefully. 

I'm sorry for not posting anything since July 5th, but I'm working on it I swear-