6.2 Gifts

I'm really sorry. This is not the last chapter of this series. I promise I tried my best to end it in this chapter but initially I.got writers block so I couldn't write this story and then when I started writing I couldn't help but add cute scenes of Kohli-Dhoni families plus add relevant scene to the story. I've tried my best. I hope you don't get bored. This is not the last part of this story. I'll say it again. One more shot is remaining.

Fonts- Virat, Mahi, Anushka, Sakshi, Ziva, Vamika

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Third Person POV:

NEXT DAY

MS had a routine. Even in those bad days, he followed that routine. This day was no different, Mahi watched TV for some time and took a small nap. Before he could realise it was 5:30 am and he heard small noises from the corridor indicating that Ziva was up and getting ready for her school. He looked down at Virat and slowly placed his head on a nearby pillow. Before leaving the bed, he patted virat's head softly.

As per his routine, Mahi freshened up, changed his outfit, and then joined Ziva for a heavy breakfast. He ate his breakfast discussing random things with Ziva and indulging in her questions. He looked at Sakshi while eating his breakfast, who smiled at him softly and signed him to not talk about Virat in front of Ziva, and he subtly agreed. They knew their daughter very well, the second she realised her chachu is here she would refuse to leave the house.After their breakfast, Ziva got ready to leave for her bus.

Since Sakshi was probably still tired, MS  dropped Ziva to her bus station.Once Ziva's bus leaves for her school, Mahi leaves to visit his farm.  Mahi works on the farm for 2 hours and returns back by 8 am.

Sakshi, back at home, takes a nap till 7:30 and then gets ready for the day. When Mahi returns back at home, he takes a bath to feel refreshed and better. By 9, both Sakshi and Mahi are ready for the day as they sit in their garden and drink a cup of tea. While reading newspaper, Mahi asks Sakshi, "Cheeku nahi utha?"

"Nahi," She replies.

Mahi sighs, realising that yesterday had just messed up Virat's schedule and his routine. Before he could ponder upon more and feel more guilty, their doorbell rings. MS and Sakshi both look at each other confused and both get up to open the door.

MSD'S POV:

This was too early and unusual time for someone to show up at our place, but if our security allowed it, it meant it's someone from our family or someone we know. By the time we reached our door, the person on the other side rang the doorbell thrice! Well, we have a big house, okay???

I opened the door to find no one in front of my eyes, and suddenly someone popped up from the side screaming, "BADE PAPA!!!! BHOOO"

IT WAS VAMIKA!! MY KIDDO'S KID!!!!

I played along with her drama, i bent down and acted scared. Vamika jumped on me and hugged me tight, "Mein hum bade papa!!! Aapki Vami!!!! Don't be scared!! BE happy!"

Just like her parents, she is precious bean always making sure everyone around her is happy!!

"I know mere Bache!!! How can bade papa be unhappy when his kid is here with him, huh!! I'm soooooooo happy, my princess!!" I replied as I hugged her back tight!