𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊

"I'm nervous." you muttered, "What if she doesn't like me?"

"She will." Bakugo reassured as he opened the door to his house.

"HAG!" he yelled, "GET DOWN HERE!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRAT!"

You raised an eyebrow at Bakugo as you heard quick, heavy thuds coming from above you and then travel across the ceiling to the staircase.

A young blonde woman who looked exactly like Bakugo hurried down the steps and walked calmly towards you upon seeing who was standing next to her son.

"Hello, dear." she smiled as she pinched Bakugo's arm harshly, "You must be Y/N. Katsuki talks about you every day!"

"Shut up!" Bakugo snapped, flustered.

You grinned, "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Bakugo."

"Call me Mitsuki." she said sweetly, ushering you into their giant kitchen.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and went to the sink, filling up a water for himself.

"Are you sure about this?" Mitsuki asked, "I'm just not quite sold on this being a good enough fit for you."

"Shut up, she's fucking perfect." Bakugo retaliated.

"I wasn't talking to you."

You tried to hold back your laugh as Bakugo began cursing loudly at her.

"Sweetie, it'd be such a waste for a gorgeous young girl like you to date my crusty son." she pouted, "Are you absolutely sure you want him? He's a very troubled child."

"Yes, I'm very sure." you laughed, remembering how Camie said the exact same thing.

Mitsuki sighed, "Okay then. I approve. What are you two planning to do today? It is Valentine's Day after all."

"Honestly, I have no idea." 

"We're making cookies or whatever." Bakugo muttered in embarrassment.

"Have fun then." Mitsuki smiled, "Feel free to leave whenever you want, darling. I won't blame you- he's a walking red flag."

"SHUT UP, HAG!"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, PRICK!"

"I could never talk to my mom like that." you shuddered, "If I said that to her I'd be homeless right now."

"Didn't ask." he said as he picked up a box of ingredient, "First, we have uh-"

"I thought you were prepared for this." you raised and eyebrow.

"I am prepared!" he defended, "Don't question me. We gotta preheat the oven. MOM!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, KATSUKI?"

"HOW THE HELL DO I START THE OVEN?"

"WHAT, ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?"

"THIS IS YOUR JOB! I NEVER HAVE TO DO THIS!"

"JUST PRESS THE FUCKING START BUTTON, IDIOT!"

"WHICH FUCKING BUTTON DO I PRESS?"

"FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF YOU FUCKING DICK FOR BRAINS!"

"DAMN IT!"

You rolled your eyes and pressed the button Mitsuki was talking about, leaving Bakugo to move on to the next step stupidly.

"We need eggs, right?" you said concentratedly as you had now reached the mixing stage.

He stared at you, his cheeks going red as he covered his entire face with his hand and exploded it.

"You blow up your face when you blush?" you asked incredulously.

"Kill yourself."

You rolled your eyes and picked up the whisk, beginning to beat the batter.

"You're doing it wrong!"

"It's fine, it's filled with love."

"It's filled with the trauma of an absent father!"

"You do it then if you're so clever!" you scowled.

"Tch."

He snatched it from you, aggressively stirring the whisk.

"Calm down." you smirked.

He gave you a death glare and you immediately stepped back.

When you finally finished, you opened the oven to see them horribly burnt.

"Fuck this shit." Bakugo groaned.

"I smell something nice. Are you guys done?" Mitsuki asked, reappearing.

"They're burnt." 

"Just like my hopes and dreams for my son's future."