17

I'm back from my little holiday! I present you almost 3k worth of words for this chapter 😍😍

Poland walked put with Slovakia,
'What did East talk with you there?' Slovakia asked.
'Oh! Well we just... talked about West and stuff nothing special.' Poland shrugged, East walked out the room next, glaring at Poland before glancing at Slovakia.

'Hey East! Everything okay?' East nodded and gave a warm smile before leaving.

She waked back to the main area, seeing West almost absolutely wasted with Czechia and Hungary.

'Damn it West it hasn't even been an hour in this place.' East sighed to herself, Poland joined West and Slovakia dragged her drunk brother out of the bar, Hungary following Czechia as he protested for Slovakia forcing him to leave.

Poland was left alone with West for the moment, him considering to apologize but at the same time he still thought about the conflict. Poland thought that he was right, but he shouldn't have lashed out at West who has done nothing wrong the entire time other than focusing on others.

He noticed that West wasn't able to maintain eye contact, zoning out often and barely able to stand still.
Poland then just noticed that West got drunk with the other countries.

West used his hands to coordinate where he was, his vision being foggy and nothing felt real to him.
His wings were stretched out, slapping Poland at least twice while he was trying to find his glasses (which he left at the base).

'Glasses?' He could only say,
'Dude where the fuck-!' West slurred as he coughed a bit. Poland blinked multiple times with confusion, just standing there.

West started coughing more, Poland realizing that he was literally about to puke. He quickly helped him get to the nearest bathroom as West tripped by the trash can, since he couldn't reach a sink or toilet before throwing up.

Poland looked away, before West stopped and wiped his face as he leaned against one of the bathroom stalls as he rubbed his head.
Poland looked around before finding some paper towels which he used to help clean West's face a bit before putting West's hand around his own shoulder and trying his best to walk him out.

As he walked out, East noticed the two and she went to Poland.
'Poland you can't just act like nothing happened.'

'Not in front of West! Come on.' West was practically hanging on for dear life to even be able to walk.

'Woah that's a massive mirror.' West said as he pushed Poland off and slowly went over to East.

East sighed and took West by the arm and left, Poland walking next to East.

'What does this make us? Enemies? Are you really that mad at me?' Poland asked, puzzled about their current relations.

'Oh I haven't decided yet. You know, when I say something isn't over, it won't be over until I decide it is.' East said as she slowed down for West, just in case he trips while walking at her pace.
Poland also slowed his pace.
'Can I just talk with West now?'

'No way, if he just thought I was a mirror a minute ago, then I'm sure he thinks you're Bohemia right now.' East disagreed,
'Besides, West barely remembers things when drunk, whatever you say will just be forgotten.'

'He won't mistaken me for Bohemia come on.'

'Okay then he'll think you're Indonesia. Still absolutely not.' East refused once again before they all got on the bus, in which Slovakia and the others were waiting in.

The next morning.

West opened his eyes, rubbing them lightly and getting up. Everyone seemed to be asleep according to him. His head hurt like hell and his wing felt extremely uncomfortable.