Chapter 1- Introduction to Y/N

Heya Darlin Y/Ns!

How's ya sleep?
Did you eat today?
Remember to drink water and take breaks!
Or else the Moon man will break your walls >:0

Okok but hope y'all have a great day or night hun!
Hope I did ok on this!

—————————————————————

It was a pretty normal night for a collage student. Staying in your bed, eating (flavor) chips while working on that dam engineering project due tomorrow on your laptop even though it is most literally 3AM. (IF IT IS ANYWHERE NEAR 3am FOR YOU GO TO SLEEP)

You are a junior in Towningate University, learning aspects of engineering, such as mechanics, and coding. Not a bad school, a pretty good one in fact, but the people there are... not the fondest on the idea of liking child-killing robots.

For fucks sake, Mr. Horxen once sent you to the office when you presented Monty designs when you were told to re-design "A brilliant mechanical design that was designed by someone else". Mf never said the design had to be based off a real life robot.

You tiredly chuckle and shake that memory out of your head, trying to focus on the task at hand. Though, after 30 minutes and an empty bag of chips, you let out sigh and close the laptop.

'Maybe I just need a break?' You thought to yourself. You crumple up the bag of chips and throw it across the room, proudly chuckling when you see it landed in the waste basket.

With a sigh, you open up your laptop once more and minimize the tabs you were working on before opening a google tab and going on Wattpad (my beloved)

You open up to a Sun/Moon x Reader you've been reading recently and have been getting into. It was really cool! The story was that you were stolen from the real world, now living with the Security Breach animatronics. Dam, what you would do to be in their position.

You're already half open eyes sink down little by little as you try and keep them open, just until the next sentence. Despite your internal battle, your eyes betrayed you, fully closing and knocking you out fast asleep, leaving your laptop on your lap on the bright purple screen.

—————————————————————
Hello Darlins! Little edit here.

So! My first FNAF fanfic! Sorry if it's bad, not really a pro writer or anything. Please check out the Fanfic I took inspiration from, Together Forever by CrippledDildo The fic is Amazing and I love it ^^

Tchau Tchau!