Chapter 3- What is this, a GLMM?

Hello you lovely, amazing, human being!

How are you doing this day?

Remember to eat proper food and drink water!

Claim Free Hugs Here! \(^v^)/

(No hate on Gacha, some people are shit, almost all others are chill.)
—————————————————————

You sighed and made your way to the living room of the house. As Mx. Tablet Lord said, the grey dot moved with you, showing that it was, in fact, tracking you.

Rubbing the bridge of your nose, you thought out loud, "What is this, a GLMM? You're in some random house, with a tracker on you and 6 other probably people linked to a random tablet that was found in a box that broke through a window."

You were pretty frustrated from your confusion. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? Is this supposed to be normal or something??? Whose house even IS this? Why is my room in it? GAHHH."

It took you a moment to collect your thoughts and calm yourself. You tried to take a deep breath after your frustrated rant to nobody but yourself.

Exhale. "Welp, what can you do about it? You don't really... have much else to do," you said as you looked around the living room. Yes, it had a nice large couch, with a huge flat-screen TV and speakers that could probably blast music across the whole neighborhood if it was on max, yet it felt... empty.

Normally, you enjoyed being by yourself. Nobody to stir and bullshit, nobody to bug you and make loud sounds, nobody to overstay their welcome and annoy you or piss you off. But this time, it felt different.

Even in a room filled with things, it felt like you were in an empty room. Yes, it looked nice, but maybe you should go out? Possibly have an adventure? Who knows what could go on? You had no clue where you were or what you were doing here, but maybe it's like an RPG! You were given a quest!

You chuckled slightly to yourself, lifting your mood before you made your way back to the garage and took the keys to the van.

"I'm sure whoever kidnapped me won't mind me borrowing their sketchy ass van."

You unlocked the van and hopped into the driver's seat. The van was actually in pretty good condition! It looked like it just came out of a dealership. You checked all storage spaces to make sure there wasn't anything like human brains before you put on your seatbelt.

"Better not get pulled over for assumed kidnapping," you muttered to yourself as you started the engine.

You drove out of the garage and looked at the map on the tablet. You chose to go to the nearest orange dot, and the neat thing was, if you clicked on a dot, it would tell you the exact location!

Though, you were a little nervous when you saw the location you were in.

"Oh god... Hurricane, Utah. Welp, let's hope we don't run into peepaw on fire," you giggled a bit before selecting the street and going on your way! The GPS immediately started directing you to the location the moment you chose the dot, so that helped.

-------------------------------------------

After around 15 minutes, you arrived at the alley this dot was in. "Who the hell stays in a dark alleyway?"

The alley was between two buildings that were either abandoned or out of business, can't really tell. There was a brick wall at the end and two large trash bins that were overflowing at this point.

The building only allowed a bit of sunlight to peak through, making it just bright enough for you to be able to see in front of you. "Oh this isn't sketchy at all." You spoke out loud to yourself. You were about to just ditch the place since it looked so plain, until you heard a loud screech coming from behind a trash bin. It reminded you of that time in freshman year when your project partner didn't oil the joints before the presentation, causing all the metal joints to scrape against themselves all at the same time. Surprisingly, nobody sued him for making such a horrid sound.

You cringed at the sound of metal rubbing against each other only for a moment since it stopped as quickly as it started, but that only made you more curious.

You took out your phone flashlight and turned it on, shining light around the alleyway, not seeing anything out of the ordinary.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

You asked quietly, knowing that you're probably not getting any sort of answer, but it doesn't hurt to try!

To your surprise, another sound did come. You couldn't tell where in the alley, but it was a small creak of metal.

'Ah, yippie... I'm getting myself killed, aren't I?'

You carefully took a step inside the alleyway, shining the light around while you brought up your shoe and held it in your dominant hand.

Hey! You weren't going into a dark alley without some kind of painful weapon. You knew all too much about that wrath.

You made sure to stay near the entrance/exit of the alley, not going too far in. You shined your light around until it revealed a shadow. It seemed to be the shadow of someone or something hiding behind the garbage. Based on the shape, they are probably wearing some sort of headband that's supposed to be sunrays? And a hat of some sort. You couldn't tell much from the outline other than their odd choice of headwear.

"Erm... I'm not going to hurt you?" 'Unless you attack first'

You spoke with a more quiet and cautious tone, shoe still in hand as you slowly scooted closer to the garbage cautiously.

'What if it's a murderer?'

'Probably just a homeless person.'

'If it's a homeless person, then we need to help them!'

'What if it's the skrunklies?'

'Don't be stupid Y/N'

—————————————————————
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry itz short I've been having writers block😭

Ima try and update once a week! Sorry if that's doesn't go to plan.

Make sure you drink water and eat food! Tchau Tchau amores!