Ch. 7 Debut

I picked out my ring gear and changed into it before I went to go get my hair and makeup done

     I picked out my ring gear and changed into it before I went to go get my hair and makeup done. As I was talking with Belinda, my stylist, I saw double trouble heading my way.

      "Wassup Mini Cena!" Jimmy called to me. I was surprised I was even able to tell them apart.

       "Hey guys!" I said, my head tilted back so Belinda could separate my hair to put it half up.

       "You ready for this match?" Jey asked me, grabbing my hand for a handshake.

        "Yeah, I'm actually excited," I told them.

       "I didn't even know you wrestled," Jimmy said.

       "I mean, I kind of did. I just haven't for a long time." Belinda allowed me to go back to my natural head position, so I dropped my chin to face the twins correctly.

        "Well, you're in good hands being in there with Baby B," Jimmy said.

        "She's actually one of the safest divas to wrestle with," Jey told me. "And I'm not just saying that," he joked. I know those guys are related. It took a second for it to hit to reality over the weekend but I figured it out.

         "I don't recall seeing her wrestle much," I said to them. For the one year I've been watching nightly, I've only seen Bailey on screen maybe for one month before she was gone after The Shield's first paperview match. I only saw her wrestle maybe three times within that month she was there.

        "She does a lot of training though. She's considered one of the safest people to train with. She trains with a few guys outside of her friend group." I nodded my head a little bit as I felt Belinda put the hairtye through my hair.

      "Hmm, not bad," I said. "That's the kind of representation we need," I said.

      "Yeah, she's a fast learner and very quick in the ring. Put her through any move you want, she'll adjust." I nodded as they both continued to advise me on things I should do before the match starts and even during the match.

       Belinda finished my makeup and I left the makeup station with Jey as Jimmy took my spot to get his face paint done.

        "Well, I'm going to go warm up so I'll see you around," I said, stopping by the single person dressing room Hunter assigned me. Jey wished me luck before heading back to the makeup station.

         I got in the dressing room and began to stretch my legs and arms before I did a few things to get my arms loose and my legs warm. Just for the fun of it, I did a backbend just to make sure my back was okay and not feeling like it was gonna get thrown out.

       "You know, I don't know how much you'll really need to use your late gymnastic skills, but you might because I know Bailey can get down like that," Randy's voice spoke as he laid down on the floor to be at head level with me. I didn't even hear the door open.

       "I think the three girls you are close with are all good at being flexible," I told him, referring to Cierra, Bailey, and I. "But I can be more flexible than this," I told him as I pulled myself down so my head touch the ground. I rolled over and laid on my stomach to face Randy.