Starks Pond

"We should really visit your parents some time." Stan suggested tangling his finger in the red curls of Kyle.

"Why not yours? I've already visited mine in summer vacation." Kyle responded looking up at the raven haired.

"There are millions of reasons I don't wanna visit mine." Stan said. "Decision made." The red head answered, he picked up his phone from behind him to check the time.

2:47 pm.

"We should really get ready." Kyle warned. "We're as likely as not gonna be late." He added. Stan agreed as Kyle got up.

"Oh that's true, I already got ready. I'll go grab some snacks for at the pond." Kyle planned.

"Sure." The raven haired responded already taking off his shirt to put on another one.

Kyle left the room to head downstairs. As he walked down the staircase, he decided to ditch the snacks. Instead of bringing them himself, he'd buy some pastries at Tweek bros for everyone as celebration for the couple' new job.

The only thing was, nobody could tell Wendy and Bebe what job they got.

Kyle heard Stan talking and laughing upstairs. He figured he was watching a what he thought funny video, or just laughing about his own jokes.

A few minutes later, Stan arrived downstairs wearing a simple outfit. A blue T-shirt with a leather jacket and black boyfriend jeans.

"We gotta go, it's four fifty-five." Stan informed Kyle rushing to put on his shoes. Kyle looked at his boyfriend with a confused look.

"Why are you is such a rush? We're just meeting friends, it's not like they care if we're late." Kyle said glaring at this boyfriend.

"No reason." Stan answered in a obscure tone.

The red head head towards the front door that Stan already opened when he finished putting on his shoes.

"Ladies first." Stan joked, bowing down for Kyle. He rolled his eyes and stepped outside, inhaling the South Park air.

Stan closed and locked the door. The two decided to walk to Starks pond since it was close. Stan and Kyle intertwined their hands as they went off to their friends.

Time skip ( I didn't think we're getting married anymore 😞 )

As Stan and Kyle got to the pond, they saw Craig and Tweek already sitting on one of the benches.

Tweek noticed the couple and waved at them, motioning for them to sit down.

"Took you guys long enough." Craig complained. "Sorry about Craig, he got a little grumpy a while ago. Before..you asked us to hang out." Tweek explained with a smile on his face.

"As long as he doesn't ruin anything we're gonna do, it's fine." Kyle responded.

Bebe and Wendy finally arrived, bursting into laughter every ten seconds.

"What's so funny?" Stan asked the girls. "I'm not sure if..Kyle wants to hear this." Bebe said. "Is it about Kenny?" Kyle asked looking at the blonde. She nodded awkwardly.

Kyle covered his ears as a response. "Wel, as you know we helped butters break up with Kenny. And we were just making a compilation in our heads about the funniest things Kenny did when butters broke up." Wendy said holding back her laughter.

Wendy noticed Stan didn't get the joke. "Nevermind." She said. The raven haired looked at his ex confused. Then later he wrapped an arm around kyle, informing him that the "joke" was told.

"Was is bad?" Kyle asked looking at Stan. "Nah." He responded calmly.

"Wait, we should really go to Casa Bonita some time again." Tweek suggested. "Oo! That's would be fun! That is, if cartman doesn't come." Bebe smiled.

"Everything is more fun when that fatass isn't here." Kyle grinned.

Meanwhile with cartman and Kenny.. ( meanwhile do be looking cute today. Dayum.)

"Okay so plan B, we go to Stan and Kyle's house, we break in or some shit, we put the alcohol bottles everywhere and then leave. And your sure that Kyle would get mad?" Kenny said.

"Ofcourse! We just have to get Kyle to leave the house first, then that Stan leaves.. that Jew wil believe that Stan was home alone and he drank those bottles." Cartman responded.

"That could be a hard job for only the two of us. We'll need more people. Like one or two." Kenny advised.