Reality sets in

Shuichi POV
"This can't be real, right? A killing game?" I stare off at the floor, subconsciously starting to clench my fists. My eyebrows began to furrow as I looked up again, searching the room.
"𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹?"

Kokichi POV
"A killing game, huh?" His lips began to curl into a rather sinister grin as he continued to stare up at the stage, despite Monokuma had already left. He pressed his index finger to his lips, letting out a soft, amused hum.
"This will surely be interesting."

Nobody POV
Kokichi then averted his gaze away from the stage, beginning to look around the room. Many of the others were in shock. Some obviously panicking, while some others staying silent. And with the silent majority, Shuichi was apart of them. He stared at the ground, clenching his fists, seemingly deep in thought. His nails began to tear into his palms but he didn't seem to care.

"Saihara!"

A sudden voice interrupted, snapping Shuichi from his seemingly daydream. His fists slowly released, leaving small nail marks into his palms. He looked up to see this person.

Kokichi POV
He glanced to Shuichi, despite only trying to scan the room, his eyes began to stick to him.
"What the hell is he doing? I swear, if he has a heart attack..." he sighed, beginning to smile. He then walked in front of him,

"Saihara!"

He began to grin, his eyes staring up at the other. Shuichi slowly looked back up at him.
"What're you doing, mister detective? Having trouble?" He snickered, slightly tilting his head.

"Come on... you're called the ultimate detective for a reason, right? Don't tell me you're just as useless as kiiboy over there!" He pointed over to kiibo with his thumb, slightly raising an eyebrow. "For the ultimate robot, it's more of the ultimate pile of scrap metal..."

Nobody POV
Shuichi blankly stared at him. Kokichi scoffed, "Lighten up! I was only kidding... maybe." He leaned closer to him, with an eerie smile. Shuichi began to rub the back of his neck, visibly anxious.

"Alright... but on a more serious note, ah, tell me, what do you think of what... that robotic bear had said? About a..."

He hesitated for a moment. Before he could finish, Kokichi laughed.

"Killing game? Well, it's definitely intriguing!" Shuichi softly sighed.

"I wouldn't use the word intriguing, but it's... already very confusing." Kokichi leaned back, crossing his arms. "I'm not too surprised! I've been kidnapped dozens of times, I'm the ultimate supreme leader, after all!" He stated in a proud tone, despite his previous statement. Shuichi's eyes immediately widened at hearing this.

"Are you serious? You've been... kidnapped?" Kokichi let out a soft, exaggerated sigh. "Of course! I've had men upon men kidnap me, but in the end, my organization has stopped and killed them." He smiled. "Just kidding! Did you seriously fall for that?" Shuichi became slightly embarrassed, letting out a breath.

"Don't joke about something like that..." He muttered, looking away. "For a detective, you're pretty gullible! You gotta work on that, Saihara~" He gave a smug look, crossing his arms. Shuichi began to pick at his nails, attempting to find the right words. "Oma, do you... do you really think someone will kill?" He softly asked, looking up at Kokichi. "Oh? That's quite blunt, don't you think? Well, Saihara, that's a tricky question! Who knows... someone could already be coming up with a murder plan for you!"

Shuichi POV
I shivered at the thought. It was a horrible thought, especially since after everything that's already happened, it's possible. Would someone really go that far? I suppose we'll have to wait and see, won't we?
————————————————————————
that's what i got right now lol. i thought i'd post it
and i'm moving across state rn 😭