Prologue

TRIGGER WARNING ( 18+ )

A very brutal rape scene as visualised by me but an important part which cant be omitted so please read with caution as it might create anxiety and stress . Brutality is part of human nature but at some places and in some humans it crosses all limits and so is the scenario herein . Some can control it in name of god but some cant .. I wont deny , i too am a brutal lawyer capable of shotting at point blank if need arises without flinching so brutality exists only degree and control on it varies in us all..

Not exactly a prologue as it means start of story but it's a prologue of start of life for her ! A turning point in her life which would change the dynamics about her perception towards humans ! There is grey shade too !! Not only black and white !!
And readers it's not what you might be thinking !! I hadn't mentioned names so i hope you too don't associate him and her with any character of the story as you might love to wait for the story to unfold !!

A slap landed on her left cheek making her fall on the floor with a thud . Her condition was already bad due to week long starvation and continuous beatings by him. Blood oozed out yet again from her forehead and corner of her lips. Her eyes teared up and lips wobbled and a few words came out of her lips

" I diddd aas youu askeddd mmme ttto . I sssigned the paperssss . Ppplease let me goooo. I won't everrr come in fffront of yyyou ."

He laughed devilishly and towering over her broken frame with his gigantic height, he sneered devilishly while smirking

" Wao . You thought I am an angel , that I will let you go once you signed them ?? Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not short of being a Devil !! And today I will avenge myself by violating your body ."

She cowered away from him with shock rippling through her frame and disbelief written on her face and then with a pleading look accompanied by teary eyes and folded hands , muttered

"Nno nno nnno . Please please for god's sake don't do it . Maar dalo humein par aisa mat karo humare saath. Humare damaan pe daag mat lagao. Hum dost the. Dosti ke liye..... ( Kill me if you want to but don't do this to me. Don't take away my dignity too . We were friends . For friendship sake let .....)"

Before she could finish he gagged her mouth with his handkerchief and gripping her hair , her luscious curly and hip length hair , in his fist started dragging her towards his bedroom on the upper floor unfazed of the physical injuries she was getting in it . Every step on the staircase was hitting her back as mercilessly as her friend had become while she was struggling .

She struggled to break free of his grip by scratching his wrists holding her hair , hitting him when she can with her fists and tried all in her might to save herself but her weak self was helpless in front of the monster that her once a friend had transformed into . Although she couldn't speak but her muffled screams and tearful eyes were speaking more than a thousand words . People say learn self defence to face such situations but even being a black belt today she is helpless and miserable and about to loose her dignity .

Her heart desperately cried out for all her relationships . To come and save her from this monster but no one would come for her she knew .

All betrayed her . And here she was thrown like a rag doll on his bed with him tying up her hands to the head of bed .

And as she tried to knee him where the sun doesn't shines, he guessed what she was trying to do , hence capturing her soft petite body under his monstrous body and restricting all her movements with his body weight on her . He for the first time basked in the bliss of feeling her soft petite body against his hard giant body .

Obviously she was a plump short highted innocent beautifull tomboyish girl whose innocence made her more and more desirable in all the crooked ways whereas he was a 6.2 feet muscularly built beastly man who could even mend a iron rod by his hands due to years of strength training and workouts .