CHAPTER 3

Destiny, wizard with bitter sense of humour, is playing an unfair twisted game with all of us, one minute you are tiny, petit figure in the shadow, another one a center of attention of powerfull creature, who is walking beside me, his gigantic palm laying on my hip, possesive pressure in Alpha's touch, bruising my body. Every wolf was looking at us, talking about who I was, staring on numb form of mine while the Alpha was dragging me through the capital city of our territory. My skull held down, cinnamon hair covering my features, looking up only when we stopped, beige two-storeyed house standing firm in front of me.

Alpha pushed me inside, immediately locking the front door behind me, rapidly taking off my grey trainers, leather jacket and even the bag from my shoulders, throwing them on dark wood floor. I whooped a little, when my feet lost the contact with the cold ground, Alpha holding me in his arms, walking further in.

Brightness was sorounding us. The walls, stairs, furniture, carpets, home decorations...everything, except for deep mahagony doors, was taned into pearl, beige, cream, ivory and peach colour. But the most magnificent was Alpha's bedroom: massive king bed in the center, pearl silk sheets, white fluffy pillows, canopy above, two glassy mirrors and ivory nightables with lamps decorated by feathers on each side, wardrobes and bathroom embellished in the same ellegance attached to it. It looked almost heavenly.

Alpha steadied me on the soft gossamer carpet, leaving me only to lock bedroom's door, the fear mumbling inside my body.

„I have never slept here before," he breathed heavily, „I kept waiting for you."

He was circlening me, the distance between us almost none. I felt like a roe-doe in the poacher's trap. Deadly frozen.

„Is it to your taste?" Alpha asked gently, standing ahead of me.

I nodded, letting my caramel eyes bore into his.

„Good," wolf's proximity hovering over me, hands trailing down my figure and before I could even react, I was turned around. His chest pressed against my back, fingers twisting my head on one side, tongue licking my neck, curly hair tickling the skin, „because from now on," Alpha seductively whispered, „you are not leaving this room, little moon. For a really long time."

I gulped. Closing my eyes,

„Now, mate," his grip on my throat tightening, „let me show you how much I was suffering over ten years, while looking for you in every part of this fucking world."

„I-it is not my fault," my voice shadowed by the tears.

Alpha chuckled, „Mine neither," tears slowly forming in the corner of my eyes, „and we can't blame the Moon Goddess, can we?"

I tried to battle off sobing while loud sniffing was filling my ears. It was abonimable.

He started to rub against my shaking form, his hardness thrusting into my ass through our clothes. „Make me feel good, mate," covering my hand with his, placing it over his member, forcefully making mine fingers move along his length. Moans and growls were leaving his open mouth.

I felt almost nothing. Thoughts occupied by counting the seconds of this torture, body numb, teeth clunched with hate. I was on the number 96, when he came, cumming all over his jeans, wetting them. Alpha, still in the mist of orgasmatic pleasure, weakened his grip, but not enough for me to ran way.

„Your submissiveness," he rumbled, „I love it so fucking much."

I was awakened by the touch on my breast, „Face me, mate."

His demand was fulfilled.

Our faces almost touching. „Tell me," his hand still on my breast, „Has anyone touched you before? Any man, any wolf?"

I shook my head. Alpha growled in approval. „My scent will be all over you, when we are done, moon," touching my lower abdomen, „Seed of mine within your warm walls, passionate bruises on your pale derm, canines marking delicate skin on your neck," pressing fingers against my dry clitoris, „but most importantly," playing with my earlobe, „My name stucked in your moans while I will be thursting into you: with my fingers, tongue or erection," making circles with his thumb, he tried to pleasure me, but with failure, „Truth to be told, I will prefer the last one most of the time, darling." Stomach turned upside down, I wanted to throw up.

His fingering didn't stop, Alpha putting more speed into his moves, „Say my name, mate," wolf's anger bubbling, „Say. It." Formed canines roughly caressing my throat, „Cum. For. Me." Words mixed with rage.

I was silent, the pain between my thighs increasing, head spinning, cold sweat covering me, exhaustion taking over.

Not able to bear it any longer, I opened my eyes, looking into his burning ones, slightly pushing him away.

„I can't, Alpha," tears blurring my vision, sobs echoing through the creamy walls, „I don't feel anything."

Wolf paused, his touch completely leaving my bruised skin. I signed with relief. The nightmare ended. At least for now.

Suddenly I was roughly thrown on the bed, the Alpha hovering over me. „Don't worry, little moon," his features twisted by mischievous smirk, „Tomorrow," kissing corner of my lips, gently, „this," brushing his erection against my lower area, „will take care of you."

I wanted to protest, to deny him, to stand up for myself, but the wolf hushed me. „The dusk is only a few dozen minutes away," he stroke my pale cheek, „Let's feed you, mate."

And with that, he was gone. Finally.

I was left alone, vulnerable lying on the cloudy bed, tears dry on my face, glasses dirty from their salt, purpleness and redness covering my body, slowly realising that the Beta female was right.

The Alpha was mad.

His actions worthy of mateless wolf, not a true leader.

Hello, lovelies! Any members of Nathaniel's hate club? Only me? Don't forget to leave a vote or comment!

Thank you.