Chapter 1

He did it.

Being the Green Ninja meant he could use the four Elements of Creation.

He used Fire to melt it down.

He used Earth to shape it.

He used Ice to freeze it all together.

He used Electricity to activate it.

He recreated the Megaweapon.

He used the Megaweapon.

"I wish I could go back and fix everything!"

And then...

It's like a huge weight had been lifted.

There was a bright flash, then complete darkness. It was cold, strange weeds were grabbing at his foot, entangled in his fingers, he panicked. There was light above him, he couldn't reach. His head was pounding, destroying any chance of clear thought. He was suffocating.

He was under water. He ripped through the weeds, pushing himself up towards the surface.

There was a muffled voice, then there were two. He felt someone grab him by the arm, dragging him out of the depths.

He gasps, coughing up water, his eyes burned adjusting to the sunlight.

"Aye, Ria, get over here!" The rough voice of a man came from his rescuer. "It's like some kinda Samurai-Ninja guy!?"

"Hoshi, what in the world!?" A woman's voice was heard as she ran closer, splashing water with each step.

'Where was he?'

The man lifted him to his knees by his shoulders. Exhausted, he slumped. He was soaked in water. He lifted a bloody hand to his face, sloppily wiping water away. His eyes began to adjust to the bright light and heat of the glorious sun. Tears streamed down his eyes, but was it from the bright heat of the sun or the pain in his chest?

" Ahh crap , Ria , he's bleeding out over here!" The stranger looked him over, his bright green Gi and gold armor bright against the dark waters and leaves. " Who are you?"

He was in a rice farm. He couldn't see any form of town to city above the hills and plains.

He felt another hand on his other arm. He was pulled to his feet by the other farmer, his arms lazily placed around both strangers' shoulders.

"Sir, are you alright?" The woman asked, as they dragged him out of the rice field.

"Do you have a name?"

She continued asking questions, he couldn't answer.

He was tired. He was so tired. He could tell he was losing consciousness. He didn't have much time.

"I..." He struggled to speak. "I need to find..." He didn't get to finish, as he succumbed to the blank darkness of exhaustion.

The rumbling sound of wheels, and hooves against the dirt ground, Lloyd awoke. Groaning and slipping in and out of blackness, he began to realize where he was.

Well, not where he was, more like when he was.

Did he actually make it? The sky was not dark and cloudy, there were no screams, no mutilated zombie civilians, or floating Oni castles.

The sky was blue, with small little white clouds, the air had the smell of dirt and life in it.

A hand touched his forehead with a damp cloth, bringing him to reality.

"Hoshi, he's awake." A soft voice called out to the driver.

A finely aged woman, probably in her late forties- early fifties, leaned over him, a face of relief with equal concern.