Home

Warning: Some sexy Stelena time

Chapter 14: Home

"I just want your aunt to like me" Stefan says tapping his feet in nervous. Elena strokes Stefan's thigh. "Everything is going to be okay, Old man." She tilts her head.

"Oh!" His mouth is open slightly. "Are we going back to the Old Man phrase again?" He asks mischievously. Elena giggles and closes her eyes. "Yes, old man" she teases.

"I think you need to be punish for calling me an old man" he says wrapping a hand around her waist. They're already sitting on his private jet. Only an air hostess is there for them to serve.

"We're on your jet silly. You really can't punish me" she mocks him.

"Are you challenging me?" He asks trailing a finger inside her top. Elena shivers when his finger contacts to her hot skin.

"You really can't do anything" she teases. Stefan gives an approval grin "Let's see" he says as he trails the finger inside her panties in a swift motion. She whimps.

"Stop" she says. She holds onto his collar pushing him off because she really cannot take his teasing and a possible chance to give herself over. The air hostess is like 10 feets away.

"You started it" he says as his finger gets into her panties, circling her. "Mmmm" she lets out a moan.

He pulls her closer so that she can rest her head on his shoulder while he's pleasuring her down there. Elena keeps her head against his shoulder as she bites down her bottom lip.

"Aah" she yelps as he enters his finger inside of her. "Shh!! You're going to make her know you're getting fingering by your Old Man" he whispers. She holds onto him closer. "I can't, oh! God!" She squirms. She spreads her leg for him, giving him better access. He enters another finger and she finds herself in heaven. She opens her eyes to see him. He already has a proud grin because he's making her hot and bothered. She can't let him win so her delicate hand brushes down her already hard member. "Don't even" he warns opening his eyes widely.

"Not so tough now huh, Ol' Man" she says stroking him through his pants. He closes his eyes as he speeds up in her core. Elena yelps.

"Mam, are you okay?" They hear the hostess coming towards them. Stefan coughs. Elena's eyes get widely open. It'd be so embarrassing for the three of them if she sees them in such situation. "No, we're fine. Actually. Can you get us a blanket?" He yells a little, making the hostess stop coming toward them.

They get a minute to do whatever they are doing. When they hear the air hostess coming Stefan takes out his finger from Elena. Elena's head is still against his shoulder. She's sweating.

"Thank, Rihanna. Madam is feeling cold" he says. Rihanna smiles, giving him an approval face.

Stefan covers them up. "Sit on me" he whispers. "What?" Elena asks tilting her head, still trying to get over her sexual build up. "Sit on me so that we can finish what we started" he says smirking. "She could hear us" she reminds him that they're not alone. "Well, you've to keep your screams in yourself" he says. Elena rolls her eyes. "I don't scream" she says. Stefan laughs. "Right. Now, sit on me" he orders. Elena swallows hard but well, she can't say no to Stefan Salvatore so she obeys. She sits on him. Stefan holds her waist as his lips brushe into hers. She welcomes his kiss, stroking the back of his neck. She moves her hips on his already hardened member. She really has to keep her screams inside if she wants him in her pants.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Am I looking okay?" He asks as he's standing outside Elena's home. Elena fixes his hair. "You still have the sex hair. Thanks to me but over all you look good, old man." She says tapping on his chin. Stefan laughs. "You were riding this old man an hour ago" he wishpers. "Stefan, behave" she hits him through her shoulder as she rings the bell.

"Jenna" she smiles widely as Jenna opens the door. "Oh, my.. Elena" Jenna immediately hugs her. "I've missed you," Jenna pauses but then her eyes fall on the large handsome man standing on her porch "Good to see you" she says to Stefan. Stefan smiles. "This is Stefan Salvatore" Elena introduces Stefan to Jenna.

"Hello, Mrs. Sommers" Stefan bows a little. "Please call me Jenna. Come in" she says. Elena Stefan nods as they get in.

"Okay, so you're going to stay with my brother Jeremey" Elena says showing Jeremy's room. "What? You kidding right?" Stefan cocks an eyebrow at Elena. Elena lick her lips giving him a serious glare. "You serious?" He asks in disbelief. He's 40 and he's not going to stay in a teenboy's room.

Elena bursts into laughter when she sees how scared he looks. "I'm messing with you, silly. Of course you're not going to stay with my brother. You came in here, for me. You're going to stay a door after me" she tells him. "A room after you?" He asks her. "In the guest room" she says pulling his tie, making her fingers walk there.

"Ms. Gilbert. You're really teasing me hard. I think punishing you on the jet wasn't enough. You need to be punished more" he says holding her hips bringing her closer.

"Don't even" she says pushing him away with her finger against his chest when he leans to kiss her. "This is my family's house. No sex punishment around aunt Jenna" she reminds him. Stefan sighs. "Fine, but you do owe me" he says tilting his head, pouting. "I do owe you" she says winking at him.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.