Unwanted

Let's make Stelena dysfunctional, shall we? 😌

Chapter 26: Unwanted

Stefan and Elena spent a week in Mystic Falls. Elena took Stefan out. They went to her farm house, her school, the restaurant she used to go with her friends. Stefan loved each and every moment that he got to spend with Elena. It was fun for him to revisit her childhood with her. She cried when she had to be apart from Jenna. Stefan assured Jenna that he would never hurt her that she's now his responsibility. Jenna trusted him and gave both of them her blessings.

Elena had to leave the job she just joined because the lack of job safety they gave her. The place wasn't organized well either. She couldn't feel safe to work there. Stefan immediately told her to leave the job. Stefan hired her in his management department. Even though Elena's background is more of journalism but she knows marketing and management as well. So, she thought maybe for now it was a better idea. She could make documentaries, write articles about Salvatore Art weekly also could manage their managing system at a same time.

"Hey" Elena says knocking on the door in Stefan's meeting room. Stefan peeks an eye on the door as he continues to type something on his laptop. "Come in" he says gently and gets busy on his laptop. Elena rolls her lips as she gets in. Why didn't he give her attention? That's so un-stefan thing to do.

"I bought you these files. I need your approval" she says showing him the files. He nods. "Give me a second" he ignores her. Elena keeps swirling her lips around waiting for his response. "And.....done" he says taping the last key button as he moves his boss chair.

"Now where were we?" He asks getting off the chair. Elena licks her lip "Ugh, these files.." she says opening them but before she could say anything he places his hand on her waist and his other hand takes the files from her hand. She looks at him surprised. "Files are the least thing I should be worrying about right now" he says bringing her closer to kiss. Elena smiles between their kiss. He pulls her more closer. Elena makes a sexy sound. She leans backward and puts her finger against his lip "Ah, uh! Mr. Salvatore. This is your office and I'm just an employee" she reminds him.

Stefan makes a sexy groan. "I don't care" he says lifting her up and puts her on his desk. Elena's wearing those tight skirt above her knees and a shirt just to be professional so he really can't spread her legs.

"Stefan, stop" she says against his lip when he makes her to lay on his desk and him hovering over her. "This is so unprofessional of you" she tells again. Stefan kisses her neck. "You and professional doesn't work for me good" he nips at her skin. Elena yelps but controls her desire not to scream because nobody should know whatever they're doing right now.

Stefan unbuttons her shirt so that he can see and feel her more skin. "Stefan, no" she tells him but also not complaining either.

He can see her white bra as he starts licking her skin. Suddenly her brain hits they're actually getting heated. "I promise you when we'll be at home we can continue this because if we go further, I can't able to control myself. You drive me crazy" she says in whisper, panting. She tries to grope the desk but really can't because it's hard to hold onto.

Stefan sighs. "Fine" he says resting his lips between her breasts over her bra giving her a kiss there. He kisses her lips and continues to button her shirt. Elena smiles. He's so adorable when he listens to her.

He gets off her and helps her to get off too. Elena fixes her hair, her shirt, her skirt making herself presentable and professional. Stefan fixes his tie. Elena's hands immediately goes to his hair to fix it. She sure has messed it up a little.

"You ruined it" Stefan pouts holding her by the waist. "Behave, Salvatore" she points him out. Stefan throws his hand in surrender. "Okay, okay" he nods.

As she starts giggling they hear the door getting opened. Elena immediately take three steps away from Stefan. Stefan looks at the door in confused. There's no way any employee could dare to open the door without knocking.

As they both stare at the door they see a woman opening the door. Elena looks at her, eyeing her up to bottom. She's wearing a black leather jacket and a very tight white jeans. She's young. Like really young but older than Elena. She's blonde and her hair is curly.

Before Elena could ask her anything she hears Stefan saying "Rebekah?" Elena's eyes fall on Stefan.

"Steffie" that woman says as she almost flies into Stefan's arm. Stefan catches him in his arms and spins her around. Elena's mouth immediately drops. What the fuck is happening. The hug is so tight and both are giggling. Elena eyebrow raises as she gives them her best death glare which clearly nobody notices.

The spinning hug lasts more than a minute. "I can't believe you're here. I'm so happy. Bex" Stefan says hugging her again. Can he not do that Elena tells herself. "I just arrived this morning and immediately come to meet you. I've missed you" she says suddenly giving Stefan a very quick kiss on the lips. Stefan winches. He gets uncomfortable after all his damn girlfriend standing next to him. Elena's sure now on fire. How dare she???

Stefan scoffs awkwardly but smiles. He looks at her. He can see she's already judging them. He clears his throat. "This is Elena Gilbert... My..." Before he could finish his words Elena brings her hand "Assistant head of managing department" she says. Rebekah smiles and shakes hand with Elena.

"I'm Rebekah. I'm Stefan's close friend." She tells Elena. Elena tries to give her the best professional smile even though all she wants to do is pushing her on the floor and destroy her hair. She was so happy five minutes ago but now she's no longer happy.

"I've to go. Mr. Salvatore" she says not looking at him as she leaves in hurry.

Rebekah and Stefan watch her. Stefan knows she was uncomfortable. Everything was okay until the kiss. "You didn't have to do it." Stefan says raising an eyebrow at Rebekah. Rebekah squints her eyebrow. "Didn't have to do what?" She asks innocently. "You kissed me. You know we're not in highschool anymore" he reminds him. Rebekah giggles. "Well, you liked it when you weren't a thing with that snake brunette who had destroyed your life." Rebekah tells him.

"Anyways, I'm hungry. Take me to breakfast" she says bringing her hand at his direction. "Only if you put an end on the kissing me thing" Stefan says pointing his index finger at her. Rebekah groans. "Fine" she pouts. "Now, take me. Mr. Salvatore" she says in her baby voice. Stefan scoffs and nods, taking her hand in his.

Elena is a little far away when she sees them going out. She follows them until they get to the elevator. They're smiling, laughing, giggling, pinching each other. What kinda friends does that?

She watches them through the window as they get into the car. He didn't even ask Elena if she was okay with it. Elena shuts the window as she walks near her desk. She picks up the food she made for him. She wants to have breakfast with him. But she didn't get to do it after all. She looks at the foods for a moment before she throws them into the dustbin.

Elena :(
Thanks for reading please vote and review.