Chapter 3

"Second, wake up."

Second opened his eyes to see Green staring him in the face.

"What is it?" Second asked groggily

"Yellow finished the portal. We're packing are things-"

"Wait! We're leaving now?"

Green flashed a smile.

"The others can't wait," said Green. "They are way too excited to be sleeping right now."

"Ok, ok, I'm coming."

Second got out of bed and looked around his house. Should he bring something to the Stick World too?

I could bring a book. Nah, there will probably have a library there. A sword? No, there will be no use for it.

Something caught his eye. He saw a drawing pen on his nightstand. It was a gift from Alan Becker for helping him draw over the years. He could take that. He grabbed the pen and walked out of his house.

"Hey, Second," greeted Blue.

It looked like he was struggling to stuff something in a bag.

"Do you need some help, Blue," asked Second

"No, I got it," Blue said with a final shove.

"What are you even packing," asked Green. "We're only going to be there for a week."

Second looked in Blue's bag.

"Is this netherwarts?"

"Course it is, a week's supply,"

"There is no way you'll finish that in a week."

"Watch me."

Something nudged Second's leg, and he looked down to see Ruben.

"Hey, buddy," said Second, petting the pig " What are you doing here?"

"He's coming with us," said Red

"Really?"

"Of course! I can't leave him here alone. Plus, he has been on many adventures with us."

"True. Green, what are you taking?"

"My guitar. Figure I could learn a few new techniques."

"Yellow?"

"I'm just gonna bring my command block staff," said Yellow. "It could be useful when we're in the world."

"Uh, speaking of world, where's the portal?" asks Red.

"About that... I can't create a portal.

"What!" exclaimed Green. "Why?"

"Every portal I make led to a Minecraft world, not the Stick Figures World. So, I figured out a series of codes for my command block staff to beam up a specific object, transferring all its particles into its desired location and reconstructing back to its original form."

"Uh... what?" asks Red, puzzled

"Can you repeat that in English," said Green

Yellow gave them a brief look of annoyance before saying,

"My staff is going to teleport us to the Stick World."

"Ohhh," all of them said

"Have you tested this on anything?" asked Blue. concerned

"Well...no, but I'm pretty confident it will work."

The gang stared uncertainly at each other. Finally, Green spoke.

"Come on, guys, this might be the only way to get to the world. Besides, we can trust Yellow."

The others started to nod their heads. Yellow typed the code into his staff.

"Everybody holds hands," Yellow instructed

The gang held hands, and Second watched as the staff started to glow. It shook around, made loud noises, and shot bolts of lightning. A sudden burst of white light made Second shut his eyes. His senses were immediately overwhelmed, and without opening his eyes, he knew that they made it.