‼𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆‼

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ-

-Violence [Fighting, Bullying & Abuse]

-Bad Language [Swearing]

-Alcohol & Drug Use

-Adult Content❌🔞 [Smut...]

-Suicide & Murder Attempts

-Adultery [Cheating]

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲.

-Also, you will only understand this story if you've already read LOOKISM in Webtoon, it's an highschool action Webtoon comic that is now basically my favorite! But this story will also be my AU so the original webtoon's timeline and occasions which takes place do not really exist in this. I might add some in but most of the parts are usually from my own random ideas that makes Y/n stand out more since she is the main character instead of the orginal main character, Daniel Park. 

Note: If you hadn't read LOOKISM, then go read it now! I'm not forcing you, but just saying you're missing out.😘

-I do NOT own any of the pictures or videos given in this story. I only use them as examples of what the characters are doing or wearing. (If you're not comfortable with me using your work, let me know)

-Hate will not be tolerated, I will delete or block any user who gets on my nerves.

-I also do NOT own any LOOKISM characters, all of them respectfully go back to their rightful owner, Park Tae-Jun except for Y/n & some other random characters I added to the story.

-Your age wouldn't matter in this story because you'll have to go along with the age I've given to you in order for everything to make more sense.

-The pronouns in this story is kind of complicated, she/her for Y/n's original body and he/him for her second body which is a male. Sometimes I add they/them because I sometimes confuse the shit out of myself too so please bear with me...

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒! ✌🤪