2: Love in the snow

Snow fell in thick flakes from the sky. 

A had been watching a film with her boyfriend Mattheo Riddle that morning, and now they both wanted to go for a walk with her dog. 

They dressed warmly and left the dorm and then Hogwarts. 

Outside Hogwarts everything was covered with a thick layer of snow and it glittered beautifully from all directions. 

They walked side by side in silence, enchanted by the wintry landscape, occasionally his hand gently brushed hers. 

When they arrived at the snowy park, they walked diagonally across the meadow, which was covered all over with snow and not the normal path. 

A knelt down to cuddle her dog when Mattheo suddenly pulled her up around the waist and grinned at her. 

She smiled back and put her hands on his chest and gave him a small kiss. 

He was still grinning a bit evil. 

All of a sudden he threw himself against her and pushed her to the ground with a laugh that was filled with joy. 

"Hey!" she could only protest before landing in the cold, soft snow. 

Then she pulled on his hands with all her strength, she hadn't let go during the fall and pushed him away as hard as she could with a short, bright laugh. 

He staggered, but recovered. 

"Na na na..." he teased her. "Does my girl want to fight now, huh? Well, you can have that!" 

With that, Mattheo lunged at her again and started tickling her until she had tears of laughter in her eyes. 

"Stop doing that! Please don't do that!" A couldn't stop giggling. 

Then he put a hand on the back of her neck, forced her to bend, took a handful of snow and rubbed the cold snow on her face and hair. 

"Eww, cold, wet!" She pushed herself up and threw herself on him, causing him to fall. 

"You bastard!" She grinned at him and sitting on top of him she put snow on his face. 

He shook himself and soon they were rolling around in the snow until he got the upper hand. 

His grin slowly turned into a gentle smile. 

Mattheo brushed a strand of hair away from her face. 

He watched her, her cheeks flushed from the cold, one eye chocolate brown, the other green-blue like the sea, her long eyelashes caught by falling snowflakes, and her beautiful blond hair. 

Mattheo whispered softly in her ear: "You're beautiful, you know that?" 

Her cheeks turned a soft pink, but before she could reply, he leaned down a little and kissed A. 

There were snowflakes on her lips and yet his lips felt like they were on fire. 

The flakes fell softly onto the two lying on the ground. 

Gently they parted from each other. A's dog ran up just then and licked her snowflake face. 

She giggled again and he helped her to her feet. 

"What do you think of the idea that we go home and I make us some hot chocolate, hmm?" 

She smiled and hugged him happily. 

That was such a wonderful 4th Advent with Mattheo that she would have never dreamed of.