6: With love, your daily annoyer

I am so tired.

But luckily I have Charms first, Flitwicks always nice and maybe I'll get a bit of sleep.

I had a sleepover with Hermione, Harry and Ron last night so I only got 4 hours of sleep.

Not that much.

But if I think about it, I won't get any peace in Charms.

The reason?

I sit next to Mattheo fucking Riddle.

My daily annoyer, who never fails to sharpen my nerves so much they're almost ripping.

When I finally got out of bed, I put on my uniform and went down for breakfast.

In Flitwicks lesson we were supposed to fill out a worksheet, what did I say again before?

Peaceful hahahah yeah...

With the rest of my strength I filled it out, killing my last two brain cells and laid down on my table, closing my eyes.

When Flitwick called me to read out the answer to number 3 my head jerked up and I looked at my paper.

Are you kidding me?

It was completely empty.

I turned to Mattheo, my nostrils flared in anger.

Fuck this annoying bitch.

If he wasn't so damn hot I swear I'd kick his ass-

"I'm sorry Professor Flitwick. I don't have that one."

Riddle raised his arm instead.

"Can I read out mine Professor?"

And then he read out the exact same answer I wrote down on my worksheet!

"That was a brilliant answer, Mr. Riddle!", Flitwick squeaked. "Ten points for Slytherin!"

WHAAAT?

I was the one who did that and I'm in Gryffindor!

Now our rival got 10 points.

That stupid copycat.

Riddle snickered when Flitwick turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Miss Y/r/n! I am highly dissapointed! How did you forget to do your worksheet?"

I rolled my eyes.

"What is wrong with you?
Does seeing me fail somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?!"

He turned in his chair, so he was facing Flitwick again.

"It does.
100%."

He said while smirking.

His favourite thing to do and my favourite thing to watch.

I sighed, so done with him at this moment.

After that we had History of Magic, the most boring.

Needless to say I fell asleep during the lesson.

Only when the bell rang, I was awake again.

This was weird, Riddle usually sat next to me in this lesson too and he wouldn't let out a chance to piss me off.

He would have surely woken me up.

When I looked next to me where he always sat I saw...

A letter?

Why for fucks sake did a letter lay on Mattheo's chair?

In his pretty cursive handwriting there stood his initials and something else:

M.R.

This letter will find it's rightful owner.

If you recieve this, it was meant for you.

That couldn't be true, Mattheo would never ever write me a letter.

Did I knew anybody else with the initials M.R.?

No.

Could I be the wrong person?

No. Riddle never made mistakes.

But maybe I didn't achieve the letter, I just saw it on accident.

I truly didn't care though, I was way to interested what was written inside it so important Riddle wrote a LETTER.

And to WHO?

I ripped the envelope open, unfolded the paper and read it, silently mouthing the letter while reading, word for word, sentence for sentence.

Love,

Okay he definitely did not mean me he would never adress me that way...
He would write me with: "You little rat...", that would be more like him.

I know you are probably confused, but that makes this letter ten times for fun.

Although I prefer calling you 'love', I better adress you as Y/n for now, so there are no misunderstandings.

Hope you kindly forgive me for stealing your work in charms, but you look so hot when you get mad.

You should have noticed by now, that I am not in this class, therefore I wrote this later as an explanation.

(And because I thought it would confuse you and that thought amuses me, love)

Reason Number 1: I have an important meeting.

Reason Number 2: Binns is boring.

I bet you miss me already (I do understand, I am truly amazing) but I can comfort you, love, I'll be there in potions again, ready to fulfill my mission to break your last nerve sweetheart.

With love, your daily annoyer.

I hate him.

| Just woke up, am obsessed with this chap<<< |

| Good Morning |