3: Party

*some uhm spice*

A was getting ready for the party with Pansy.

A did both of their makeup and Pansy their hair.

That was what they could do best and what they liked to do the most.

After picking a dress, the hair and makeup choice, they finally left their dorm, already hearing the bass from downstairs.

The light was dim, the music loud and standing on the stairs, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol fully hit Pansy and A.

Pansy blew A an air kiss as she made her way through the party to search for Draco.

A didn't know if Pans and Dray are in an official relationship yet, but they definitely had a thing going on.

A was currently single and was completely fine with that, she didn't need a relationship.

But Mattheo, damn he was fine as hell.

She went to the bar, had a few shots and then began to dance to the beat of the music.

The air was hot and as A sat down on a couch for a quick break, she looked around the room for Pans and Dray.

Oh God.

They were kissing in a corner.

A looked away quick, blushed and laughed, a bit hysterical because of the alcohol.

She let her head fall back on the cushion and closed her eyes for a bit.

Then she heard Pans sitting down next to her.

Her cheeks were flushed all pink and she held a drink in each hand.

She handed A one and they clinked glasses before drinking it all in one go.

Then Pans and A heard their favourite song, Pansy excitedly clapping her hands together.

"This...", A made a quick break. "Is awesome."

Pansy stood already up, holding out her hand towards A in a gentleman position.

"Mylady? Care to dance?"

A put her nose up a bit higher in the air.

"It would be a pleasure, Sir.", A said in the most French accent she could do.

She took Pansy's arm and they laughed, beginning to dance.

"So...", A grinned at Pansy. "If Mylady is allowed to ask, it would be a highly pleasure for her to know what is going on between you and Monsieur Malfoy."

She giggled because you couldn't say Monsieur Malfoy in a French way without laughing.

Pansy blushed again, which caused A to raise her eyebrows in disbelief.

She made slight "Ts, ts, ts." sounds and then murmered to her.

"Speaking of the devil." when Draco really showed up behind Pansy.

He asked Pansy to dance and waving goodbye she let A dance alone.

After a short time there were more people dancing and the room was so crowded, A fled into the corridor next to the Slytherin common room, leaning against the wall, sitting on the ground, trying to get her temperature back to normal.

Dancing and drinking always made her feel stupidly hot.

And confident, that's why she loved it.

When A heard steps, she quickly stood up and fixed her hair, but when she saw Mattheo coming up to her she sat back down.