10: Sober

So, I actually didn't plan a Part 2 for 'Drunk' but yeah, I got asked for a part two and here I am

This chapter is for @ClaraDelageAutrice

______________________________________

I heard a door close but my brain didn't quite manage to take that information in. 

Then I heard a surprised shout. "A la verga!" 

I felt Mattheo sitting straight next to me. Huh? 

Why was Mattheo next to me? 

Tired, I sat up too, yawned, opened my eyes and was taken aback immediately. 

I had laid in Mattheo's fucking arms and Enzo stood in front of the door, his eyebrows furrowed, looking down at us. 

Nope, he was glaring down at us. 

"No es lo que parece Enzo.", Mattheo responded in a slow and dark but fluent Spanish. 

Perfect, I didn't understand a fucking word of what they were saying. 

But I didn't need to, Mattheo's morning voice was so hot, especially when he was speaking Spanish. 

Enzo was mad. "Sabes que eres mi mejor amigo, Mattheo, pero no tengo nervio para esto ahora. ¿Has estado durmiendo con mi hermana?" 

I was mad now too. 

Why could they both speak fluently Spanish but I couldn't?! 

If they were talking about me, I swear to Merlin... 

"¡Te lo dije Enzo! ¡No es lo que crees que es!" 

"Me importa tres cojones! Si te has estado follando a mi hermana, te voy a dar una hostia que te dejaré la cara como un Picasso!" 

Picasso? Why the in Merlins sake were they talking about Picasso? 

Mattheo was laughing a bitter laugh. 

What the hell was going on? 

"No mames Enzo. Cálmate, sabes que tu hermana no lo haría y yo tampoco, ¿vale? Eres mi mejor amigo!" 

Enzo seemed to calm down. "Bien. Te creo. ¡Pero no te atrevas a tocar a mi hermana! Me voy a dormir." 

Okay, now my last nerve was ripping. 

"What the fuck are you saying?!", I was throwing my hands in the air. 

"Someone tell me what you're saying! I don't speak TaCo BeLl?!!" 

They were both bursting out with laughter. 

Hahaha, soo funny

"I'm going to sleep.", said my brother with a grin on his face and vanished. 

I turned to Mattheo. "What was that about?" "Oh, doesn't matter." 

I would google it later anyways if I could remember. 

I made muffins for breakfast and Mattheo just sat on the table, constantly whining about how much his head hurt. 

I sat on the table and we both tried the muffins. 

I know complimenting yourself sucks but they were unbelievable tasty. 

There was an unsure difficult tension between us and I had so many questions, so I decided to just ask. 

"Why was I on the couch next to you?" 

I remember I had fallen asleep on the armchair next to the couch while reading a book.