Chapter Eighteen: I hope things will get better.

Chapter Eighteen:

Liam's Pov

"Zayn .. Is she gonna be okay with Louis there with her ? Alone ?" I asked Zayn as we walked to Robin's car .. I'm really worried about her .. "She going to be okay...she will be tease by him. But she going to okay.." he turn on the engine.

"Hooooy ~!?!" We hear a girl screaming beside the car which kinda look like Robin.but has her hair longer .. and is a bit taller.. "Uhm .. Li .. I think that girl is screaming at us .." Zayn pointed the girl who was now banging the car .. "Hoy ~!? Lumabas kayp dyan ! Magnanakaw ! " She was screaming and stuff. "Sa kapatid ko yan!" She shouted again.

'Heeeyyy~!?!' 'Hey ~!? You guys get out of there! Thief!!' 'That's my sibling's!'

What?..

I was doubtful to I would open the door because first , she might cause an uproar that might cause us to be mobbed ..

"Oi.. Baba ka dyan.." She slammed her hands at the window. Zayn who looked so pissed off rolled it down. "What the hell is problem lady? Can't you see we're busy" He said. Trying to keep his cool. "Lady ?!" She looks offended and opened the door .. "What aren't you not a lady?" I politely said. "Hoy ~! Lalaki ! Dalaga pa ko .. kaya wag mo kong matawag tawag na lady !" She said angrily pointing her finger at my nose

'Oi... get down from there..' 'Hey ~! Boy! I am still a young lady.. Don't you dare call me lady!'

"Miss.. I don't understand what are you saying.."

Crazy girl.

She sighed annoyingly as she crossed her arms across her chest .. "You! You stupid ugly carnapping bastard ! Get the fuck off my sister's car or I'll have to report you to the police!?" "I beg your pardon.. But my friend let us borrow her car for delivering her food and stuff... She's having a hard time in the hospital... And we want this to do it real quick.." I explained. "If not Louis will tease her.." Zayn added.

"What ? Look .. Mister .. " She opened th door and put her arm in her waist .. "I am the older sister of your friend who you just rushed to the hospital .. thus I have the same freakin' authority like the owner of this damn expedition and I say get the fuck out of the car !" She yelled at us making us flinch in her voice . "No we won't. Robin wants us to deliver her food or she'll starve to death.." Zayn said closing the door.

"Aba ~! Teka ha .. You don't wanna get out ?" She said as she whistles at the police that are just passing us by .. "Zayn ... " "Why should we havent done anything wrong..." he said glaring at the girl.

"Wrong ?" She chuckled "You guys just ran away from wherever you came from with my sister and her friend.. When you look at it in another person's perspective.. You guys just kidnapped two girls who is at the hospital right now.. Plus .. You and you're friend are driving a car that isn't yours .. Which is carnapping .. " She raised a brow at us ..

'Aba~! Wait ha.....'

(A/N: Aba is an expression used to express disbelief.. Can possibly contain sarcasm)

"We aren't carnappers lady.." He growled "Well then .. Get fuck out of my sister's car ~!" She said when a little girl came to her side .. "Ate .. ate ..Ano bang isnisigaw mo dyan ? Nakita mo na ba si ate Robin ?" "Hindi...pero itong mga kumag eh balak nilang kunin tong kotse.." she pointed at us.

'Big sister.. big sister.. What are you shouting there for? Have you found big sister Robin?' 'No... but these idiots, Are planning to steal this car..'