Chapter Twenty: I hope Niall gets to say a proper goodbye.

Chapter: Twenty

Zayn's POV

After the whole revelation, the drama...and countless of bad luck. We decided not to tell the girls... They had so much problems in their hands so it we thought it was best to comfort them.. Thou I know that it won't be long till they find out but for now we think it's best not to tell them for health purposes..

We even promised them that we got their backs and we will never broke that promise.

"Hey... Zayn.." Robin called out as I look at her "Can I have the remote.. I kept on watching this damn sea..." I chuckled at her as I handed the remote to her .. "Hey  ... You guys feeling okay now ?" I asked her as I glanced at the sleeping Hariette and the drooling Harry..

"Yeah... It was nice... Trying to watch water while hearing those two snore like whales.." She scoffs "Whales ?" I laughed at her comment while she switch channels over and over again .. "Yes... Whales. Good thing they don't sound like dolphins.." she commented. It's good to hear some things never changes even thou Robin's in this kind of situation she still manages to be a sarcastic, mean and comedic little girl she always is.

"Hoorah... Anime.." she cheered like a child. I turn to the tellie and saw an anime is on "Kiss kiss fall in love....." "What is that?" I asked her curiously as she fixed her attention to the tellie , how cute , she looks like a 5 year old girl watching her favorite show. "Ouran Host Club.." She smiled while singing the opening song. "Host club?" I watched anime before so it's okay .. "So .. How does this goes?" I asked her, "You see... The host club is a club filled with 6 men to entertain all the ladies at their school who has a lot of time in their hands. Until they met this guy and breaks a vase worth 50 million yen.. Not sure about the amount thou.. Then it turns out that this guy was a girl in disguise.. Well so they thought..  " I listened to her attentively as she explains the plot line .. "Anyway. Forget about this Anime.. What did you guys talk about?" She asked. Louis sat next to her that made him look at me then to her.

Uhmm.. Should I tell her? But telling her would make it worst ... It'll stress her out .. Especially with her getting along with Tommo. Hmm

"Hello? Earth to Zayn?.." Robin said. "Oh .. Sorry spacing out. Uhmm what were you asking?" Okay Zayn think ~ ! think of something ! I'm pretty a lousy liar so .. uhmm "What did you guys talk about?.." She asked again.

I looked at Louis. Sending him a glance like I was screaming for help.

"Oh  ... you know. Touring and stuff." I smiled at her..

Oh fuck . I think I gave it away!!

"Touring? You guys are touring?.." she said. "Yeah. Like we always do. Why Ask? " Shiit ~?! I need to divert the topic..

Think Zayn! Think?!

"Oh... What was it like to tour?" She asked curiously as Louis sighed silently. "To be on a tour?.."