Epilogue: This one's for you.

Epilogue

Louis' Pov

"Louis... We need to go.." Harry stated on the other side of my bedroom door while knocking gently repeatedly as he waited for me to get out of my room.

I don't want to go not now..

Not ever.

I laid on down across my messy bed staring at the complete darkness.

For days nobody tried to approach me. Well of course except Harry. My best mate, who knew everything about me.

"Lou... You need to get out of you room.. It's not healthy.." He said worriedly to me but I disregarded that. I can hear his footsteps approaching me slowly.

For once in my life... I wanted to be alone.

For once in my life I want complete utter silence..

"She won't like to see you like this .. " Harry sighed sitting at the end of my bed, letting a small portion of light come through my bedroom door, the light was too bright that it annoyed me.. So I turn away from it.

"How can she? When she can no longer see me.." I sat down and look at my palms.. He turn to me and gave me sympathetic stare..

When I can no longer see nor hear her too.

How can he be fine?

Doesn't he feel guilty like I do?

Every time I step out... Guilt slowly consumes me.

Eating me in... Then spitting me out what's left of me.

Harry groaned in annoyance came closer to me and suddenly hitting me in the head hard.. "What F-" "P.P. S... If something wrong happen to Louis... Like crying like an idiot, will you slapped him in the back of his head for me. Thank you.." Harry said with a contort expression in his face. It made me stare at him..

What did he do that for?!

I glared at him.

"What was that -.." "I did that because that is something she would do, if she saw you like this." Harry said flatly and he walked out my door and stopped. "Be ready in 5 minutes. We have an interview.. If you don't, I'll do the same damn thing over and over again .. To remind you, that you're not the only one who is being damned about what happened to them.. Now get your arse up and move!" He slammed the door shut leaving me speechless

Not the only one?

Not the only one?

How would he know what it feels like. When he doesn't understand.

He will never understand.

I groan in anger and frustration and threw my pillow at the wall as hard as I can, hoping to relieve the pain I am feeling.. But the effort was in vain.. Because it didn't.. Not even a tiny bit.

A sweet girl just died... She was killed by her own family... Her family!!

The one she yearns for two years! Two fucking years..

Somehow I ease her yearning. I showed her what it feels like...

Somehow I ease her pain and promised I would be there for her...

But when the time she needs me the most... I wasn't there.. I abandon her like her family did.. It also cause her friend to go too far as to threatening Robin's family by taking her on life just to keep the oxygen tank on her.

I clenched my bed sheet tightly remembering every single detail that Uncle Si told us.

"Lou ?" I heard my door creaked open to see a blond lad peeking ..