ʚ 31 ɞ

Beomgyu was cleaning an apartment when suddenly someone came out of a room. Beomgyu looked around and hid behind a counter. "Look I'll be down there in a second okay?" He heard someone talking on the phone. "Where did these cleaning supplies come from.. omg. The maid must be in here? Hello!! Everyone is talking about you, you know. I really wanna know who you are!" The girl yelled.

Beomgyu heard slow footsteps towards him. "Are you really hiding?" She asked. She then got a phone call. "Great.. I'm going already! Ugh." The girl walked out of the apartment. "She almost found me out.. I got to be a little more careful." Beomgyu walked out of his hiding spot.

[...]

Beomgyu walked by to see Wonyoung showing her friends the purse that was totally hers. "It's so cute Wonyoung!" A girl squealed. Beomgyu stared for a second then walked away.

As Beomgyu was grabbing some things from his locker, he started zoning out. 'I wonder if Yeonjun has eaten breakfast yet. Maybe I should wait by his locker?' Beomgyu thought to himself. He closed his locker and walked to Yeonjuns. "I do want to see him before class starts.." Beomgyu spoke to himself.

He then saw Wonyoung walking up to him. "Good morning Beomgyu!" Wonyoung smiled. "Oh hey Wonyoung." Beomgyu said. "I haven't had breakfast yet, wanna come get some with me?" Wonyoung asked. "Oh.. actually, I'm kinda waiting for someone." Beomgyu replied. "You are looking for Yeonjun.. aren't you..?" Wonyoung sighed. "W-What makes you think that?" Beomgyu asked back. "You are literally standing next to his locker.." Wonyoung said.

Wonyoung then grabbed Beomgyus hand. "Come on! I want to talk to you." Wonyoung said. Beomgyu finally gave in. "So.. What did you do after our date yesterday?" Wonyoung asked. "I uh.."  Beomgyu couldn't answer. "Beomgyu! You came early!" Soobin smiled. "Yeah! I wanted to actually eat breakfast with you all.." Beomgyu replied.

Soobin took Beomgyu and they ordered some breakfast together.

[...]

Once they finished, the bell had rung. "Well bye guys." Taehyun walked away. "Don't want to be late-" Beomgyu felt a tug on his shirt. "Wait Beomgyu! I really want to talk to you.." Wonyoung said. "He would love to talk to you, but class is starting." Soobin interrupted. He then took Beomgyu away from Wonyoung.

[...]

As the teacher was teaching, Beomgyu couldn't stop thinking about what Yeonjun had said to him. "Is that understood? Beomgyu? Beomgyu answer!" The teacher yelled and pulled Beomgyu out of his thoughts. "Were you even paying attention?!" He yelled again. "Y-Yes of course!" Beomgyu replied. "Then you will have to write a two page essay on what we learned in class." The teacher said. "Thats not fair! I wasn't.. I wasn't paying attention." Beomgyu yelled.

"Exactly! Now get back to your seat." Beomgyu sighed and sat down.

[...]

Beomgyu was walking around until he noticed something. He hasn't seen Yeonjun all day. He then saw Hyunjin and decided to ask. "Excuse me? Hyunjin, Do you know where Yeonjun is?" Beomgyu asked. "Actually.. no? I haven't heard from him all day?" Hyunjin replied. "Did he not come to school?" Beomgyu asked again. "I really have no idea.. sorry.." Hyunjin said.

Beomgyu thanked Hyunjin and walked to his friends who were sitting and having lunch. "Beomgyu, Soobin wrote a fake love note to himself." Taehyun said. "I didn't!" Soobin yelled. "A love letter? Let me see!" Beomgyu took it out of his hand and started to read.
_________________________________
(corny and cringe warning)

Dear Soobin,

roses are red,
violets are blue.
i cannot stop thinking about you.
_________________________________

Beomgyu noticed it had lots of hearts as well. "You have a secret admirer Soobin?" Beomgyu asked. "I don't believe it." Taehyun said. "Shut up! You're just jealous." Soobin yelled. "Who do you think wrote it?" Beomgyu asked. "I don't know.. But I hope its that boy right there, Hes so cute!" Soobin smiled.

"It wasn't him. I bet it was that guy." Taehyun pointed to another boy that looked sort of like a nerd. "Ew no." Soobin rolled his eyes. Beomgyu interrupted. "I heard him say your name in class earlier.." Beomgyu pointed to a tall boy. "Hes kinda cute. I think.." Soobin said.

Beomgyu was about to speak when he heard a whistle behind him. He turned around quickly. "I know that sound.. I'm scared to look." Soobin said. "It's been so long since we have heard it.." They saw a note posted on the wall behind them. It said, 'Check your phone.' Thats all it said. Beomgyu reluctantly opened his phone.

Beomgyu sighed, upset. "It's a video of me.. The stalker must have been taking secret photos or something.." Beomgyu said. "If the whole school finds out you're a maid we are so done for!" Soobin yelled. "You're so loud." Taehyun rolled his eyes.

[...]

"I'm gonna cook some pasta, do you want some?" Taehyun asked. "Can't sorry.." Beomgyu said. "Okay.. well bye!" Taehyun walked away. Beomgyu waved goodbye. He then saw Hyunjin again on the sidewalk. He ran up to him. "Hey Hyunjin.. Have you heard from Yeonjun now?" Beomgyu asked.

"Nope." Hyunjin replied. "If you hear from him.. can you let me know?" Beomgyu said. "If you are so worried, why don't you call him?" Hyunjin suggested. "C-Call him? No.. I don't want to seem clingy or anything.." Beomgyu said. "Well he might answer if you call him." Hyunjin replied. "No.." Beomgyu mumbled.

[...]

"If you tell anyone, you are going to regret it." Yeonjun said. He was talking to the stalker. It was the girl he had talked to before. "Oh.. Is that so?" The stalker asked. "Take a seat. I need to talk to you." Yeonjun said.