ʚ 33 ɞ

"Yeonjun! What are you doing?!" Wonyoung yelled. Yeonjun sighed. They walked up to Yeonjun. "Yeonjun.. Who was that girl you were just talking to?" Beomgyu asked. "Yeah? What's going on here?" Wonyoung asked too, stepping closer. Yeonjun just let out another frustrated sigh. The girl thought it was a bit awkward and walked away.

"Isn't that the girl who was stalking Beomgyu? Why were you talking to her?" Wonyoung asked. "She was really close to you Yeonjun.." Beomgyu added. "Look this girl has been bothering me too. I was just talking to her." Yeonjun replied. "Really? About what?" Wonyoung asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." Yeonjun said. "I'm so confused.." Beomgyu replied. "I don't think we should trust him Beomgyu." Wonyoung backed away.

"You're the one to talk." Yeonjun groaned. "See Beomgyu? I told you this guy is good for nothing." Wonyoung said. "Excuse me? The only bad person here is you." Yeonjun yelled. "Theres no need to argue right now.." Beomgyu said. "Stay away from Beomgyu." Wonyoung yelled back. "What are you? His bodyguard or something?" Yeonjun asked. "What? No! I love him and I don't want him around you." Wonyoung replied. "If you really loved him, you'd let him choose who he wants to be with." Yeonjun said. "Well he will say me." Wonyoung said back.

"If you are so confident, why are you so worried about me being around him?" Yeonjun asked. Wonyoung was speechless. "I really doubt Beomgyu would love a psychopath like you." Yeonjun added. "Watch. I will win his heart." Wonyoung yelled. "Hes not just a trophy you can just win you know.." Yeonjun grinned. "Alright stop it already! If all you are going to do is just argue, I'm leaving." Beomgyu walked away. "Wait Beomgyu come back." Yeonjun said. "No!" Beomgyu yelled.

[...]

Beomgyu was sitting on his couch in the living room of his apartment. For some reason, he was getting a million calls, he kept hanging up though. After hanging up a ton of them, he heard a knock at his door.

"Who is it?" Beomgyu called out to the other side of the door. "It's Yeonjun. Why do you keep declining my calls." Yeonjun sounded clearly upset. "Because I obviously don't want to talk to anyone right now." Beomgyu yelled back. It went quiet for a second, before Yeonjun spoke again. "Are you upset that I was talking to that girl? The one that has been bothering us?" Yeonjun asked, he didn't sound as upset anymore.

"Oh yeah..." Beomgyu said, it sounded sarcastic but also like he was reminded of something, Yeonjun didn't know. "Why were you talking to her anyway?" Beomgyu asked. "You don't think I'm interested in her, do you?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu back, added with a sort of chuckle. Beomgyu didn't reply.

"Look, I don't want you to be mad at me. Can you please let me in?" Yeonjun pleaded.

[...]

Yeonjun's friend, Hyunjin was playing some games on Yeonjun's computer when he heard a knock at the door. Hyunjin went to open it, but instead found a note on the ground.
_________________________________

Dear Yeonjun,

I am going to warn you right now. Your biggest secret will be revealed on Valentines day.

Until then, you have a chance to make a deal with me. Contact shadow girl for more information.

I an expecting to hear from you soon. Do not disappoint.

Signed, F.
_________________________________

Hyunjin was a little surprised, but not too panicked. He decided to call Yeonjun to tell him about the note.

[...]

"Why are you making me wait out here for so long..." Yeonjun whined from outside Beomgyu's dorm. "Because I haven't decided." Beomgyu said. Yeonjun then got a phone call, he hung up though...

"If your friend was calling you, he's probably worried. You should go back to your apartment." Beomgyu said, crossing his arms. "Nothing he says is gonna be improtant, let me in. I've been waiting for a while.." Yeonjun hummed. Beomgyu groaned in defeat, finally giving in. "Fine. I will let you in."

Beomgyu opened the door, letting Yeonjun in. They sat down in the living room. "Hey Yeonjun, why do you and Wonyoung fight so much?" Beomgyu asks. "Because she thinks she will be your girlfriend. She doesn't like us hanging out." Yeonjun replies calmly. "Okay... doesn't give you an excuse to fight." Beomgyu says angrily.

Yeonjun sighs. "You deserve better, Beomgyu." He then pauses for a minute. "Let me take you on a date." Yeonjun said. "W-What?" Beomgyu was caught off gaurd by the sudden proposal. "I-Isn't it too soon?! I-I mean you only confessed a couple days ago and—" Yeonjun cut him off. "Okay, no date." He said.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Yeonjun asked again. "No... I mean I am kinda hungry." Beomgyu replies. "Then let's go out to eat." Yeonjun says. "Okay! Not a date though." Beomgyu points out, making it clear. "Right.. Let's go out to eat, just the two of us, not a date." Yeonjun said in a sarcastic tone. "Okay..." Beomgyu said as both him and Yeonjun walked out the door.

[...]

When they arrived, Beomgyu was shocked by how fancy the place looked. They slowly took their seat. They ordered their food and waited.

Once they got their food, Beomgyu's eyes sparkled. "Woah, this looks really good?" He says. "Take a bite." Yeonjun smiles at him. Beomgyu nodded at Yeonjun once he did, telling him it was good.

The servant then walked up to Yeonjun. "Would you like me to play some romantic music for you two?" He asks. Yeonjun looks at Beomgyu. "What do you think?" Yeonjun asks Beomgyu. "What?! No—" Yeonjun turns away. "I would like it." Yeonjun chuckles.

"Yeonjun?! What the hell?!" Beomgyu yells. "What? Isn't it nice?" Yeonjun smiled at Beomgyu. Beomgyu felt his cheeks warm up. "You're blushing." Yeonjun says, his smile going wider. "Shut up." Beomgyu yells.